Exciting Team ... pfft

samwatto2008

We are the most boring team in this league. Our football is sideways or backwards. Completely boring and It can only get better. Such a depressing performance ... I have no idea where we go from here. Relegation is seriously upon us and Hardy will no doubt jump ship before it sinks. Expect him to go before Christmas if this carries on. 

15 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

We are the most boring team in this league. Our football is sideways or backwards. Completely boring and It can only get better. Such a depressing performance ... I have no idea where we go from here. Relegation is seriously upon us and Hardy will no doubt jump ship before it sinks. Expect him to go before Christmas if this carries on. 

"Hardy will no doubt jump ship"? So who has the money to take control from him, to sustain the losses? 

4 hours ago, Truefootballfan said:

Yep we are in deep trouble just now but look at where Crawley are now ! Last week that was Harry’s team .... so all the doubters (and I was one of them) should take a deep breath and have faith.

i agree with this.

as i said in the other topic, let fans have their day but keep the faith. we have to rally behind the club, its hard but it will pay off. the players are the biggest disappointment right now but kewell will cut the issues out given time.

I think the signs are there if the team was to work hard enough.

The football at times has been good but confidence, fitness and work rates haven't been good enough. I am convinced that the teams good enough, they just need to realise and work on what is holding them all back. It's mostly individual errors on the pitch.

20 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

It’s going to take time under Harry .. there’s no quick fix to this

Fans will know this, it's just frustrations. People need a place like PON to stay grounded and to re-evaluate things.

Otherwise people will lose interest and disappear.

• Chris featured this topic
2 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

Agree, but at the moment I'm struggling to see a slow fix.

At the moment there has been little to no improvement, the local media might suggest differently but you can't accept it after seeing Notts lose 5-1.

I hope games at Meadow Lane will be different.

I have no problem accepting that it will take time and several games before we see any sort of improvement but we have to see more fight from the players. Accepting defeat after conceding one goal is disappointing because the squad is more than capable of doing better.

Archived