Injury list

CliftonMagpie

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Does anyone else think that the injuries to the likes of David Vaughan and Richard Duffy is the club trying to remove them from the negativity surrounding their performances? The latest PONcast had me thinking that it might just be management of the players who are sensitive towards the criticism.

I don't know how Pindroch injured himself in training but even after he looked fine.

Same as David Vaughan who was warming up and it seems to be the players that have the most vocal criticism. People seem to defend Elliott Hewitt despite him being woeful and yet he still gets game time over the likes of Will Patching and Tom Crawford.

Thoughts? 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think there might be some form of protection going on.

I know Richard Duffy will need time after dislocating his knee (I think that was his injury). I just hope that if some are being taken out of the spotlight that those who come in do a job. Ben Hall was supposed to be back after 2 weeks of the season starting, so there are strange situations that don't quite add up.

Who knows?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  128
  • Days Won:  0

There is something odd about how certain players are never asked about their progress with returning back from injury, Ben Hall seems to have gone missing.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

Some may be interested but I do feel it could be right that some have been withdrawn to buy themselves some time.

• Content Count:  363

I think they are injured but I think because of the fitness staff not being that experienced in football that they are taking longer due to this.

• Content Count:  534

It's more a concern why the players are picking up so many knocks in the first place, especially with all the talk of fitness. I feel the club need to improve this area, the fitness coach looks pretty chubby to me.

• Content Count:  1,091
  • Days Won:  2

I think some of the reported injuries are just excuses to explain why certain players are out.

Matt Tootle I think had time off due to his depression, if this is true the club should just say and I think it's great if it was for this reason. He deserves the support as any suffers do.

• Content Count:  879

I don't think some are injured as bad as the club seems to be letting on, I think Ben Hall is a waste of time having at the club and if he's not match fit he should be sent back.

• Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  3

I would be inclined to believe they're injured, I see no sense in them saying the players are especially at the rate of them at a certain point.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I don't think Pindroch or Vaughan was injured, Kellett may have had a slight knock but it's convenient that some of the areas occur just as the club look to bring in players in the same area.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

It wouldn't surprise me but I would be disappointed to learn that certain players are fit, others may be right that it's down to fitness.

• Content Count:  94

If the club are protecting players, then they should have done this for Ross Fitzsimons.

I think they will be injured.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I don't know, there may be something in this but I wouldn't have thought they would go to such lengths to save some players from bad rep. It's possible some might not fit into the teams plans just yet.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Richard Duffy maybe but Vaughan I don’t think so .. me personally I think Vaughan has had a possitive start to his time at County. 

i spoke to Duffy after the crewe game he says the injury is fine but it will be a few more weeks .. who knows 

guess only time will tell 

Archived