Daily chat thread - Friday 5th October

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning it’s a cloudy, dry, mild morning here, I’m feeling slightly better, yesterday I had a bad day feeling really rough with this cold today I’m hoping it will improve further.

We had the Grandsons last night and I showed them the goals from Tuesday night’s game they were very impressed. George went to scouts and they had a trip to an observatory, he came back very excited because he saw Saturn’s rings through the telescope.

Today I’m looking forward to my new iPhone to be delivered, my iPhone 5s model is on the way out and iPhone 6 are coming down in price so I got one from giffgaff, £299 it was the cheapest I could find my provider Virgin wanted over £400. Although the phone will be unlocked I am going to move to giffgaff who seem to have some good data packages.

Whats everyone doing today? Let us know, let’s keep the chat flowing.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Started my morning off listening to PONCast 45. I was on nights last night so it has messed up my schedule and plans a bit after waking up late

However today I am going to see my girlfriend for a bit then get some ingredients to do some baking. 

I am then going to chill out until tonight where I am off to play football then pick my mate up from Nottingham train station. 

Have a good day everyone! 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Running around like a headless chicken, well I am sat actually but it's busy again.

I am setting things up, doing server and other site work. I'm trying to get the bulk done before football, I learned of the passing of Ryan Perkins and I think his death is very saddening. @magpiejue informed me but I have paid my respects to him.

Now I don't know what to type.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Just doing my tasks at the moment for PON.

I went to the job centre earlier, nothing else much but I have applied for 5 jobs. Hearing back from one would be nice!

Supporter+
22 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Just doing my tasks at the moment for PON.

I went to the job centre earlier, nothing else much but I have applied for 5 jobs. Hearing back from one would be nice!

Good luck with the job search @CliftonMagpie 

Supporter+

Well my phone came and I phoned Virgin to say I was leaving and wanted a pac code to transfer my number. They immediately offered me a great deal 2 gig data (double what I have now), 250 minutes, unlimited texts, data rollover, 4g coverage all for £6 which is less than I’m paying now!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

33 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Well my phone came and I phoned Virgin to say I was leaving and wanted a pac code to transfer my number. They immediately offered me a great deal 2 gig data (double what I have now), 250 minutes, unlimited texts, data rollover, 4g coverage all for £6 which is less than I’m paying now!

I think @Magic magpie has the iPhone 6 too.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the upgrade Tony.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

35 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Anything to keep your custom Tone. They're all as bad as each other. I would watch it to see if the price creeps up. Had bad bad experiences with Virgin in the past.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

I had school.

I am building a model in technology and learning about circuitry.

Now I am just posting and reading things online.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

2 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Good luck with the job search @CliftonMagpie 

Thanks Tony 👍

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I transfered over to virgin myself earlier this year, Mine is also £6 for 500mb data(x3 so they actually give me 1.5gb) with the rest the same as yours. Its much cheaper than what i was paying on pay as you go orange with no data. I don't use much data at all so that suits me fine.

-----------------------------------

Today Jake has gone to school, but no school run for me today as my girls have an inset day due to goose fair like every year. We do not plan on going but it was nice to have a day with them. Our food shopping came this morning and then i was busy for abit after. My eldest daughter wanted to go to super_rams and grannypies house so i took her round later. Me and my youngest made some chocolate brownies and fairy cakes together with pink and purple icing and sprinkles. Some of the brownies have already gone.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I am making my way back to Portland and then I have to make head towards Atlanta.

So from one end of the states to the other. roughly 40 hours driving time and I will have to check where my destination after that will be. Lucrative job being a trucker but there's a lot of hours involved.

Archived