Paul Hurst latest

Piethagoram

Hurst's odds are really short now which would suggest it's probably him.

I think he'd be mad to join us tbh, he's better than this level now and it'll be a great appointment for us. (Although good luck trying to get Notts fan's onboard with only playing one upfront).

Christ knows where we go from here if Appleton and Ardley turned us down, talk about hitting rock bottom!!

If we do get Hurst we should all give a massive sigh of relief because otherwise the future is down to chance. 

Up to now I have remained positive that we can still pull out of this nose dive and if Hurst comes in we still have a chance of survival, but it’s getting desperate after last Saturday’s pantomime. The 3 stooges of Hart, Chettle & Crossley should be binned, florist cast offs never work for us and never will.

I don't know, I am hearing mixed messages and most are coming from trusted parties but I don't repeat. I do feel we might hear news later on Paul Hurst, I just hope it doesn't cause a negative reactions as right now we as fans need to regroup.

Notts needs to fight, so I will try to my part from the stands and in terms of support.

It's very gloomy but relegation would kill Notts, I can't see how or why Alan Hardy would choose to stick around if this worst case scenario happens.

Well Hurst is odds on now, but they can't be certain as the book hasn't been closed. Personally think he is the best candidate available at the moment as Appleton and Ardley look to have turned us down and there has been no mention of Ferguson.

I only want him if he's prepared to work with what we have, I don't want a manager coming in and making the same mistake as Harry Kewell. These players are good enough and the odd signing is enough to change things, at the end of the season things will be different hopefully. Make wholesale changes then, as it would be.

Archived