Looks like it's Ardley

ARLukomski

That was the weirdest sports video I have ever watched........... :huh:

It was like watching a bad football version of GTA, the information was cool but the music - plus the animation seemed very Grand Theft Auto. I was expecting the Biggie ripoff or Carl to jump out of the dressing room scene. I am not disappointed, I think he should be a sensible person.

I think for our situation and the fact we have seen more managerial departures than anything else, I think the decision is a good one. I want to see Notts winning and safe, the brand or style of football can be worked on over time.

It's important that we have the right manager in charge,

One of the best options from a very poor selection of managers, it's been better than recent years but still it leaves questions. I hope Neil Ardley can prove this team is capable of doing well. Promotion can be achieved but Ardley needs time, he won't bring instant success.

I like how some fans on social media are moaning as if we could have plucked Jose Mourinho from Manchester United.

Neil Ardley making a real go of AFC Wimbledon has been impressive, we have to give him the same backing in order for him to succeed and Alan Hardy must put all his focus into the club.

Archived