how do you spend christmas and new years eve?

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

december is almost here, i am wondering how pon members plan to spend christmas and new years eve?

do you travel to meet up with family, do they come to yours or do you do something else? theres a wide range of members of all ages here and i am quite curious to see how people have their festive period planned.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

This year we are going to my daughters for Christmas dinner, we did it last year for the family. Boxing day i believe Notts are at home so we'll be down the Lane, then probably back to my sisters for a big spread at tea time.  New years eve will be spent with friends, family and neighbours in the mancave. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

I spend it with my parents, we sometimes visit and take in turns what family members host Christmas day and New Year's eve usually its the same people.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I tend to spend Christmas day with @super_ram and @GrannyPie (who was born on the 25th), we spend a few hours before returning home and likewise New Years Eve we tend together.

This time things may be a bit different.

I'm hoping my mums out of hospital but if this doesn't happen, I hope Super will come spend Christmas day with us (or at least allow us to cook him Christmas dinner). He can leave the others to fend for themselves, but we would love it - obviously I am hoping Granny comes home though.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Christmas Day I spend in the kitchen some of it doing Christmas dinner then I have a few beers cause lefts face it all the cooks will agree you deserve one the relax .. New Year’s Eve all depends it changes year to year 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,133
  • Days Won:  2

I spend it with my family, we tend to invite others over to ours and it means I see my grandparents more than I normally would which is cool.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

We normally spend most of the day at home both days and a few hours at superrams for grannypies birthday aswell as christmas day.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,770
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

In Barcelona every year with friends and family. Chrissie presents on 24th December so much better:frantics:

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

New experience for me this year as both my wife and son are due to be at work Christmas Day, so looks like I'll be sharing the Turkey with the dogs and they'll be getting the leftovers! Not be getting too drunk though as Notts are at home on Boxing day.

As for New Years Eve, we always have a curry either at, or from the Mughal Rasoi in Southwell and we're normally fast asleep by midnight. It's a case of been there, seen it, done it all in our younger days and can't be bothered to do it again.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Just at home with my family, we don't have others over and we just spend it like every other day.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

On new years eve we sometimes go and spend it with other family but last year we spent it at home watching movies.

Archived