Notts pundits

Chris

Does anyone else feel like Notts pundits can get a way with making a negative comment, whereas if a "fan" makes a comment which might be a knee jerk reaction the club, chairman or other people class it as 'abuse'. I don't get it, Mark Stallard has just made comments about 'being a professional' and whilst I agree.

It doesn't half seem like if I or another Notts fan said similar it would be labelled negative or singled out.

I feel I am very polished and aware of what happens, it's rare that my heart will rule my mind but sometimes when there's jibs being aimed at players, or questions asked about their passion - I can't help but feel people don't understand how fans see the game. As an ex professional I don't see how anyone is more entitled than a paying supporter.

i think some of the pundits can be extremely negative and bitter.

just look at john thompson when he does the radio, anyone would think he always played well and gave his all. hes so boring and negative with a very limited opinion that i wished he would f off somewhere else.

I think it's more widely accepted because people understand where they're coming from, text on the internet doesn't give the same emotion. Something can be passionate, negative but means well but be taken the wrong way.

Mark Stallard is just saying what most fans feel.

Fans shouldn't be judge for saying something similar though.

Don't get me started on John Thompson.

They need to have a translator when he speaks because it's impossible to understand what he says unless it's about Forest or negative. He seems to like to spout nonsense but I have no issues with anyone else.

Archived