The Nottingham Post Celebrates Notts County Fans at Wembley: ‘Mag-nificent Supporters’

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,726
  • Days Won:  27

Hi everyone! I saw @jurgenpie share this on Facebook and thought it might be of interest to the Pride of Nottingham community. The Nottingham Post has a great piece on Notts County fans at Wembley titled ‘Mag-nificent supporters’. The photos of Notts fans are fantastic to see. Check it out!

Pt9VCIW.jpg

• Like 9

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I can't tell if the upper left side is @Turkey_Twizzler.

It's a nice bit for our fans, guranteed to get purchases of the Nottingham Post. I still have when my children made the spread for the final game of the season against Doncaster Rovers, they were dressed up for it. Great pictures!

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i think when it suites the nottingham post we feature, i like the new reporter i think hes great and works hard. its just the people over him that have neglected notts for far too long, fans complain but will buy it in their drones the moment something like this is published. as i say, its nice but the lack of focus on notts due to our status is annoying. we should be on the main navigation too.

not just forest.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

Well done to the Nottingham Post for featuring our fans in a happier moment in the club’s history. We showed more class than a finishing school when we turned up in strong numbers, sporting Notts shirts from every era!

• Like 1

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

The Nottingham Post has included a nice selection of fan photos. Are these @Dan’s? They’re great photos.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

They don’t seem to write much about Notts though. It’s easy to put pictures together, but I’d be interested to see if Notts made the front page or even had a decent section near the back.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s good for both the club and the fans. I do agree that there’s much more that the Nottingham Post could do to cover Notts. The new reporter seems focused on producing good content. I actually prefer him over Leigh Curtis, who tended to dramatise a lot of his stories. Not that I thought he was bad, but the new journalist seems very focused.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Days Won:  1

Credit goes to the photographer for the excellent photos and to the fans for posing. It’s not difficult to arrange them into a layout.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, those are some good photos! Nice piece by the Nottingham Post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

As a reporter, Ollie must have captured countless moments throughout his time at Notts County. While it's sad to see him go, it's great to see that he's been able to leave behind a beautiful gallery of pictures as a reminder of his time with the team. These pictures will undoubtedly be cherished by Notts County fans for years to come, and it's a fitting tribute to Ollie's talent and hard work. I'll be sure to take a look at the gallery myself, and I'm sure many others will too. Good luck to Ollie in all his future endeavours!

• Love 1