Do you use a signature to express your thoughts or favourite quotes?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I was wondering if any of you have considered using a signature to express your thoughts or favourite quotes. A signature can be a great way to share something that is meaningful to you with others. It can also be a way to add a personal touch to your posts and make them more unique.

Have any of you tried this before? If so, what kind of quotes or thoughts do you like to include in your signature? I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

My signature speaks for itself and it is very true. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I added my Twitter signature, which is a motto my father told me when I was 15 and expressed my desire to become a journalist. It’s a nice way to personalise your posts and make them more engaging for readers.

Members should be aware that they need to enable signatures if they want to see them. If they prefer not to see signatures, they can disable them. Simply toggle to the option you prefer. Keep in mind that many signatures are actually quite interesting, such as @AmericanPie’s. I’ve included a link below for those who want to check their settings or add their own signature.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/settings/signature/

• Like 4
  • Love 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think after @TheSkipper added his, there has been a mini surge in members adding their own. It reminds me I must remake my dad, as with the upgrade process and server moves over the years - it seems to have gone missing. I might have it backed up on my desktop or, I could make @super_ram a new one.

@CliftonMagpie asked me to make his bar signature. I have been thinking about making more of those types. with the Notts badges on in different designs, along with shirt patterns. I think it would look trending. I actually had to check if I had a signature, I know I did once upon a time, but it seems I have removed it. I might have a think about re-adding one. It's a useful way to show members a bit of personality or just a useful message. Some of the meaning behind existing ones is really nice to hear about.

• Like 7

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

No, I don’t use a signature yet. I shall think of something funny to add and change it periodically to see if anyone notices ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

No, I don’t use a signature, but I might consider it.

Edited by Joshua
  • Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,727
  • Days Won:  27

Yes, @Chris designed me a small signature. I didn’t want anything bigger, just something nice and visual, but I do enjoy reading members who use text for their signatures.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

no, i dont have a signature and i am not sure i would use one but i do think it brightens posts up.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  381
  • Days Won:  0

On 09/06/2023 at 16:04, TheSkipper said:

I added my Twitter signature, which is a motto my father told me when I was 15 and expressed my desire to become a journalist. It’s a nice way to personalise your posts and make them more engaging for readers.

Members should be aware that they need to enable signatures if they want to see them. If they prefer not to see signatures, they can disable them. Simply toggle to the option you prefer. Keep in mind that many signatures are actually quite interesting, such as @AmericanPie’s. I’ve included a link below for those who want to check their settings or add their own signature.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/settings/signature/

Useful, thanks! I have thought about using one but I wasn't sure what to put.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

It's unfortunate that the signatures are turned off for me, even though I've enabled them. I don't think I'll be using them much anyway.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

I don’t use a signature and I don’t have any plans to add one. I have noticed that more members do have their own. This is nice to see, but personally, I see no need for my own.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3,392

I feel we are lucky that David McGoldrick wanted to come back. I think he will have wanted to do this for a while, but it will be good to see how he does over the course of the season. If Notts only gets one year out of him, it’s one year he may have spent with Derby scoring bags of goals. Isn’t it better that he does this for us?