6000 Season Tickets Sold

Robbie

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,486
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Big landmark for Notts. Meadow lane will be rocking.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

😀 👏 

I can remember going to games when I was a teenager and Notts were in League 2 and thinking it was an amazing when the attendance was 6,000 (cos it rarely happened!). It's very impressive how much the fan base has grown, I think we'll be looking at another season of around 9-11k for most home games, which is incredible for a fourth tier club!

• Like 2
  • Love 10

• Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

6,000 season tickets? I hope that's the true number, as it's fantastic! I'm not saying it's wrong, but it might be rounded up or a bit exaggerated. It's great to see. I truly hope we can make Meadow Lane feel like a place that is improving throughout the season, even if we encounter some challenges along the way.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It’s a fantastic achievement to get 6,000 season tickets the owners must be delighted.

• Like 11

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  67
  • Days Won:  0

It’s amazing to see Notts continue their success with season tickets. Great success with the sales, long may it continue.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

Good achievement. The club has done outstandingly well to sell so many tickets. I hope we get over 10,000 for our first home game. It should be a good crowd.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

• Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i am very impressed to see that the club has sold 6000 season tickets, the advertising on facebook must have helped and with all the other promotion. i hope we can maintain a good level of gates this season, all the money will help push the club forward. its what we dream to see, nobody likes seeing meadow lane struggling to attract 4k.

• Love 8

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Great to see 6k season tickets sold. I wonder how many have taken up the club’s membership offer? I think the numbers make for a great sign that Meadow Lane will continue to be well supported, even by casual fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  629
  • Days Won:  1

It's wonderful to see a large number of season tickets being sold. I really like the information card that accompanies the season tickets. It's a clever touch that makes it feel personalised to you, even though it's not. I am pleased that the club has surpassed 6,000 season ticket sales.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There have been many times I have looked around Notts, Meadow Lane or at away games - especially when I used to go to them all. Seeing how much the club meant to everyone, how painful relegation seemed. Gillingham (League One) and Swindon Town (League Two) are two of the worst times I have seen our fans.

Disappointment, worry and the unknown. Many I know feared relegation to the National League, likewise we thought being in League Two would reset the club.

I get that there's more to life, there really is but those days when Notts seemed down and out. When fans didn't know what to expect or even if the club had a future. It's that what makes right now all the more special: we can heap thanks to the Reedtz - they deserve a lot of respect for handling Notts with the level of care that they do.

Yet at the same time, the fans are the heartbeat of the club. Those who have been amongst all the struggles, going away games in the Non League and not treating the club like we're too good for it. Like it's somehow different to watch your team play at that level, those fans deserve the good and happier times.

As for selling 6,000 season tickets. It's amazing. I hope many of the newer fans that come to games or are returning, continue to back the club and become what keeps us ticking on. A club without its fans isn't a club at all. It's good that our fan base sees the importance of community, because when it's tough we have them to rely on.

• Love 8

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Rebuilding a fan base that has been declining over the years isn’t easy, but it’s great to see the numbers increasing. Even the match attendance is impressive. If we want to compete at higher levels, this trend must continue and be repeated. Notts is lucky to have a close-knit group of fans.

Also, well said, gaffer! You posted a great comment, mate.

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

I’m not sure when Notts last had 6,000 season ticket holders, but it’s great to see such a high number. With the cost of football going up, it makes sense for fans to commit and reduce the fee from £24 per game. It also benefits the club by bringing in revenue that can be used for recruitment. It’s good to see the club growing again.

• Like 5

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

Good numbers. A lot of effort has gone into promoting the season tickets, and it’s good to see it paying off.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  2

The club feels like it’s on the up again. I am pleased that we have sold so many season tickets. I hope we can make Meadow Lane bounce.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

it is remarkable and shows how clubs fortunes can change when everyone makes the same effort, fans and the club and making the club somewhere people want to be. yes winning helps, but if you take away the support it would be soulless even if notts won a match.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s a good amount of sales of season tickets from the Notts perspective. I think 6,000 is a very respectable number, and if the club sells more in future years, it will show how the club has progressed under the Reedtz. Generating that buzz, signing good players, and playing attractive football would help. I hope many of these fans stick around if it becomes tough.