Thank you to Ray and Aileen

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Whilst I have been critical of some of their decisions, now is the time to say a big thank you for all the money they have poured into the club's infrastructure.

• Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

We can't forget what they did for our club, they have always tried their best for notts

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

Regardless of timings etc , It's sad that they feel they have to walk away and that some of the abuse has played a part in their decision.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

They made mistakes, but they always had the interests of the club at heart and put a lot of work and passion into it. It's a shame it didn't work out.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Firstly, I would like to thank both for having modernized the MLSB - the executive boxes etc, it's made such a huge difference around Meadow Lane.

I appreciate the time in which Mr Trew took to answering questions from us, I always felt it was constructive and the kindness really did mean a lot. Mrs Trew's been very supportive of Jake, in fact they both gave him a signed shirt for his birthday (which took us back - as far as acts of kindnesses go). I also hope she's okay with what she mentioned to me privately, I really do wish her a speedy recovery.

We all appreciate what they have done, naturally some more than others but along the way fans have just grown tired of the direction in which the board was taking us. We are not moving forward, each move seems to take us back and considering the start of the season - the optimism quickly disappeared. Do I blame them? No, not at all - they're human like me. At the end of the day this is football - they have put some fantastic business into the club, which I am sure the next board will benefit from and so, I end by saying thank you.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

I'll always be thankful to the Trews for getting us out of the mire that was the Munto aftermath and stabilising the club before mounting good challenges for the playoffs in 11/12 and 12/13. It's sad that they're leaving under such negative circumstances - I don't condone any abuse. I wish them all the best.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

I too would like to thank them for what they did for the club, both on the field (it wasn't all bad) and off. it and I would also like to echo the sentiments and wish them both well for the future.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

Thank you Ray & Aileen. All the best for your future. 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Yesterday was a sad day. The result of a minority of mindless idiots causing such distress to the Trews and their family.  I sincerely hope that they will still come to Notts now and again but appreciate they may need to take a mini vacation away from Meadow Lane in the coming weeks.

I still feel some so called Supporters do not realise the perilous financial state that the Trews found ourselves in at the time of the Munto aftermath and the further financial commitments that came from out of the woodwork. We were possibly facing liquidation and Ray's financial expertise steadied the ship, as well as deep pockets.

Just maybe a different choice of manager than JF, none of this scenario would have happened. 

I wish the Trews all the best and particularly have fond memories of watching the Osasuna match from the directors box.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i honestly dont think they will care if we thank them. its all silent now which makes it seem pointless to thank them.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

I would like to echo what I said in the other thread. Thankyou for rescuing the club when we were in a dark place and saving us from administration, plus all the work and investment with facilities around the club.

• Content Count:  174
  • Days Won:  2

Thank you all for your kind words.  I've loved my involvement at Notts and have  made many lifelong friends along the way. I will continue, of course, to support the pies.

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

Without doubt a thoroughly decent bloke, couldn't help but feel sorry for him with the way it has all come to an end.

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Thank you all for your kind words.  I've loved my involvement at Notts and have  made many lifelong friends along the way. I will continue, of course, to support the pies.

It will be great if you keep posting and visiting ML, if you feel up to it.

All the best, particularly health wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

Mr and Mrs Trew have always had the best interests for our club and any fan who thinks any other I believe are misguided, I just hope they realise that most fans do appreciate everything they have done, things on the pitch certainly could have gone better over the last couple of years but I hope whoever takes over our club have the same caring attitude as Mr Trew and a certain #erindoors

Archived