Wes Morgan to County ??

Magic magpie

I’ve read recently that if Leicester don’t offer captain Wes Morgan a new contract he would consider coming to Notts County for one season before headin to the states next season as his family are family are County fans. Would any one be happy with Morgan coming  to Notts County.? 

It would be surreal to Wes Morgan wearing a Notts County shirt, you know that he would handle League Two much better than Sol Campbell - yet I can't see Wes stepping down and I would also be inclined to believe his Premier League title win would earn him a good money move elsewhere.

We probably won't see this come true, though that doesn't stop us searching for someone of Morgan's mould.

Supporter+

It’d be fantastic but as others have said I can’t see it happening. For one I guess his wages would be unaffordable, secondly he will probably get a move to a higher league.

1 hour ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

secondly he will probably get a move to a higher league.

i dont think he would want to tarnish his reputation any further with forest, i know people say the rivalry is friendly between us but i dont think it is all the time.

Archived