Do you follow any ex Notts players?

Chris

I keep tabs on players like Jack Grealish and Bartosz Bialkowski.

It's more because they are doing well and it's good to see that Bartosz made the Poland squad. He should have been given a chance, they may have done better.

I loosely keep an eye out on players.

As mentioned before my post seeing players carded, or having scored reminds me. For example Joss Labadie is one I often see popping up from time to time, I also keep a watch over Jack Grealish and other less impressive loanees.

Yeah, I try to keep track on all the players that have been with us since 2010. It's a little hard to keep update with certain ones due to the lack of information but when members like @Piethagoram post it does help.

I just find it interesting to see where they go and how they do.

There's no players in general that I keep my eyes on, I just like to know how they are doing since leaving.

Archived