Nathan Thomas signs for Notts on a season-long loan

Chris

Notts have completed the season-long loan from Sheffield United for 23-years-old winger Nathan Thomas.

Does this mean Andy Kellett will be a left back? Or does this put a hold to the Enzio Boldewijn rumour? Let us know what you think of this and the arrival of Thomas to the club.

Supporter+

Sheffield Utd winger has signed on a seasons loan “he’ll get people off their seats” says Nolan, I hope not too often my hips won’t stand it.

Supporter+

Apparently he’s an ex Stag, can anyone remember him playing against Notts, someone says “think Terry Hawkridge but not as good”.

i have never heard of him, is he any good?

if hes good enough to interest sheff utd, he should be good but i would hope enzio boldewijn still signs. andy kellett can play at left back and rotate between dan jones.

Good signing for this league, he's a player that wants to establish himself with his parent club and getting game time will help him do that.

At least this is not a loan player that looks to be on his way out of the club.

I think this, along with the possible signing of Enzio tomorrow will make us a massive force next season. What a joy to watch having two quality wingers and two frontmen whomcan connect with them. Still need the older headed player for the central midfield, although I wouldn’t go for too old. I know KN was on about a last hararah type player, but I’d rather we found a sold late twenties quality player. 

Hweitt and new partner in the middle. Two tricky pacey wingers. Two good frontmen.

and...

Bloody Duffy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My Sheffield United friend says he has not been giving much chance with them so far but he believes he can establish himself. Supposedly they do have plans for him but at the moment he hasn't quite been part of their plans.

It makes sense for the loan.

League Two might help him to polish his performances and ability, as at 23 he needs to be playing now.

23-years-old, seems fairly quick and quite technical for a player on the wing.

I am happy with the signing, I don't think you can judge him without seeing him play because at 23 this is when you start to really establish yourself. He may come here wanting to prove to Sheffield United he has the ability to feature for them, which is what I hope happens.

Archived