Daily chat thread - Wednesday 12th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning all, it’s a bit grey out there but the forecast is for it to clear up later.

Today we are off in our campervan to the West Country to meet up with lots of our campervan friends, it’s something we do every Autumn and Spring, it’s  great to get together and catch up with a few laughs.

I’ll be away a week or so I will try to engage on here when I can assuming the signal is good. Have a great day everyone let us know what you are doing today.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Change over day for virgin to sky, so expecting an open reach engineer to sort out the bt phone port and turn the fibre on so I can then spend all day hunting the wireless devices in the house.

Seriously, have you counted how many things that connect wirelessly now in the home? Ridiculous amount! I’ll admit with me be techno friendly and having two kids, we have a lot, but making my list left me surprised!

Even the bloody car has a wireless connection for updating the entertainment system!

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,772
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

having coffee at the "Solidarity" Shipyard in Gdansk. Emotional photography exhibition  of the police brutality before the workers won in the end

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Nights last night again for me so bit of a later start here. I've got a few bits to stay in for parcel wise. I am going for tea at my Grandmas later and should have been playing football after but that has been cancelled due to their new booking system failing and double booking us with someone else. So that is a shame. Nice to be getting some overtime at work though, especially while I am young and full of beans. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

3 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Good morning all, it’s a bit grey out there but the forecast is for it to clear up later.

Today we are off in our campervan to the West Country to meet up with lots of our campervan friends, it’s something we do every Autumn and Spring, it’s  great to get together and catch up with a few laughs.

I’ll be away a week or so I will try to engage on here when I can assuming the signal is good. Have a great day everyone let us know what you are doing today.

You and Mrs Big Tone enjoy your break.Don't forget to let us(Me) know what you've been up to if you get time.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Just back from taking @GrannyPie for one of her regular INR blood tests.She also had a Flu jab but I declined so I hope I don't regret that decision

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Busy day.

Mostly PON related, and I'm a bit frustrated but thankful at the same time.

Things are going well, changes made and further improvements so there is that. I just need to focus on the right things.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Bit of a busy day I’m glad of to be fair my new cooker is being installed today and food shopping then deep cleaning the kitchen and have found a new supplier which may be cheaper so I’m waiting to hear from them. And a bit of Pon posting of course 😛😊

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i have been unwell today.

i dont really want to go into that but i feel better now.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Nothing really to say about my day, I prefer reading what others get up to.

PON is pretty much the main thing I do these days.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,293
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Came 2nd in the quiz at Widecombe Fair (Pub in Mansfield) with @Megs_a_million

Led all the way through only for another team to take first on the last question which was worth 100 points.

Archived