Daily chat thread - Monday 15th October

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s a bit cooler this morning with a definite Autumnal nip in the air.

We’ve got a charity van coming this morning to take away our old settee now we’ve got a new one, I’ll be glad to get rid of it as at the moment the room is a bit cluttered as it’s sitting under the window and it’s hard to get to get to the curtains.

I hope @GrannyPie gets the treatment she needs in hospital and she is home soon, @super_ram make sure you get something to eat today you need to keep your strength up for when Granny comes home.

Right I’ll be off for a little run soon if it’s not raining so I hope everyone has a good day.

Not sure if that run went ahead @Fan of Big Tone but I certainly did no running today :) Went to the gym instead. Woke up at 7am and took my Grandma to the bus station as shes off down South for a holiday somewhere.

I then went to the gym and then swiftly after a trip to Halfords as my brake fluid was dangerously low but I didn't know what to do so a kind chap at Mansfield - Halfords was very helpful and put some brake fluid in for free however he was so helpful I bunged him a fiver as a thankyou as I don't think he was supposed to do what he did. So they will deffo get my business again thank to that brilliant customer service.

Currently watching Royle Family too.

Hoping to record a PONCast later with @Chris too. 

Then chilling out making the most of the day inside before I go back outside in the wet and cold tomorrow for work :) 

3 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Good morning PoN it’s a bit cooler this morning with a definite Autumnal nip in the air.

We’ve got a charity van coming this morning to take away our old settee now we’ve got a new one, I’ll be glad to get rid of it as at the moment the room is a bit cluttered as it’s sitting under the window and it’s hard to get to get to the curtains.

I hope @GrannyPie gets the treatment she needs in hospital and she is home soon, @super_ram make sure you get something to eat today you need to keep your strength up for when Granny comes home.

Right I’ll be off for a little run soon if it’s not raining so I hope everyone has a good day.

Thanks @Fan of Big Tone,I phoned QMC to check on @GrannyPie and they told me she was a little better but still poorly.She's had some breakfast though.I'm waiting to hear from @Chris and @cheeky~k8now to arrange a time to meet and then the 3 of us are going to visit.I'll pass on PoN's best wishes to her.

1 hour ago, samwatto2008 said:

Hoping to record a PONCast later with @Chris too. 

If you have time later then all systems go mate. 👍

If you can sort the talking points and opposition questions out, I'll jump onto this once I return.

I'm off to see @GrannyPie and use those sticks of hers to get her to fight whatever is going on.

Supporter+

Well that's annoying we waited all morning for the blokes to come for our settee but they looked at it and said they didn't want it because there were no armchairs and they wouldn't be able to sell it. We'd told the girl on the phone it was just the settee because we wanted to keep the armchairs.

We've now got to wait for another charity to come and look at it on Wednesday, its a devil when you can't even give things away. :censored:

3 hours ago, super_ram said:

Thanks @Fan of Big Tone,I phoned QMC to check on @GrannyPie and they told me she was a little better but still poorly.She's had some breakfast though.I'm waiting to hear from @Chris and @cheeky~k8now to arrange a time to meet and then the 3 of us are going to visit.I'll pass on PoN's best wishes to her.

Wish @GrannyPie a speedy recovery hope she ok .. @super_ram take care of yourself like @Fan of Big Tone said all the best. 

I have looked at the job front again, no e-mails or calls to any applications yet but fingers crossed.

Other than that I have started to ask questions for the feature I am working on. 👍

I hope @GrannyPie is better soon @super_ram and @Chris. It's not nice to see that one of PONs members isn't feel all that well. :(

Today i've been volunteering at school till 12 and then came home to go straight out to the bus to meet @super_ram  to see how @GrannyPie was doing with him and @Chris

She was looking a little better today although obviously still ill. We will be going back again this week and hoping for abit of an improvement.

Archived