What are we waiting on?

ARLukomski

And it's pure conjecture on our part. Apparently a price was agreed so it's not that, plus it's in AH's best interests to get the deal sewn up ASAP, so I can only imagine it's something at the consortium's end. What it is is anyone's guess. Illness possibly? Maybe, as they're from a third country, they've had extra red tape to deal with (such as the rules in place for preventing money laundering). But if that's the case, why not just tell us?

FFS, sorry it’s doing my head in. The takeover will happen when it’s finalised and of course being fans we’ll be the last to know. Just because we pay money into the club does doesn't mean they will acknowledge our support.

Whatever is stalling might be out of the club control of the potential buyers.

I think AH engaging with others during a period where the South Africans seemed genuinely interested and in the verge of buying the club was a massive mistake. I think once they got wind if Alex May, and how the club was in discussions with others, after Hardy said it was has stunted that bud.

Quite possibly they didn’t meet AH’s inflated asking price too.

Which I have been told and seen reported as being £6.5m, Notts aren’t worth that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gtownjohnno

Seems like Guy Branston is back on the scene.... "All about the Ballerz"..... A debt from the Trew era I believe...... WTF.....!!!! 

The NEP are reporting that everything should be approved at the National League meeting on 17 July. I hope this is true.

The National League really have done us a MASSIVE favour by accepting us despite all this. The next court date (and i the worst case scenario the date of our collapse) is three days before the start of the season. The NL ejected Darlington and Boston because they couldn't guarantee they'd complete their fixtures. They appear to have turned a blind eye to us.

48 minutes ago, NottsTastic said:

I think Alan is struggling to sell due to an unrealistic price tag and debts myself.

It may also be because potential owners were looking at financing the club by developing the land behind the Kop, which is sensible in theory. Trouble is, that's a complex business as the council and the Haydn Green estate would have to give the OK.

Archived