Do you think Notts are on the up now?

skyhighpie

It's hard to say, as the end of January could go down hill as easily as it went upwards.

I like to think things have turned a corner.

The owners seem sensible, Neal Ardley is good enough as a manager. He just needs to stay focused and ignore what others are doing, getting draw in to things will never help anyone.

I want to say yes, but my mind is telling me to be cautious.

All it takes is one bad result for some fans to have a meltdown, the mood in the camp changes and then it's all uphill again. I'd like to think Notts are now pushing forward, but the club will only be truly on the up when we are once again a Football League team.

We are talking about Notts right?!? Enjoying the ride at the moment knowing full well that we will probably get another kick in the teeth before long!

I think we all would have taken the position we are in now after last summer.

I suspect there will be more bumps this season, if we can see them out without things should end well.

Notts does have this feeling right now which needs to continue for as long as possible, I am dreading the thought of securing a play-off place (if we do). I'd much rather secure promotion automatically, this season since two teams go up - it's just got to be a push.

It does feel like the clubs making strides to move up, long may it continue.

Archived