Weekly Round Up-Week 7 (2/2/2020-9/2/2020)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

Not much has happened this week for me, I worked monday to friday. 

Had moments where I've been low and not wanted to do anything just stay at home and listen to music loudly, while no one was in. 

Spent Friday night and all of yesterday with @ARLukomski. Went to Yeovil yesterday, it was one of the most interesting matches that I have seen, it was definitely worth the win. 

Back to normal tomorrow. How has your week been? 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well, there's no more Father Brown on TV at the moment. The BBC have put a different show on, it stars Max's annoying wife from Eastenders and, I can't stand her. Goofy and wooden acting from someone who spoils the good work Mark Benton (who isn't perfect but at least he's funny, and don't take himself too seriously).

Thursday, I went to watch Space Jam with @GrannyPie and @super_ram.

Only myself and, @Ellie_Pie10 watched from the beginning. Maybe @cheeky~k8 did a bit, but @CutiePie and @super_pie just talked or did something else.

Once food arrived, it was fun as we all just sat back watching it.

It's nice to go over and, do something like this. Usually, we just talk or have a laugh but its different to eat and watch a film. I think both of my parents enjoy too, we now do it every 2 weeks. :D 

I don't remember doing anything else.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Monday - Friday school.

I went to Yeovil yesterday, and I haven't long eaten Sunday dinner.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

I spent a few days last week sorting some of the garden out whilst it was warm, general tidying and making sure the cold hadn't broken anything. Also, went out to the local twice and ended up eating there.

I do enjoy a good pub meal from time to time.

On Saturday, I caught up with my family so I didn't get to see Notts vs Yeovil.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Worked Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Wednesday I caught up with some friends, we went into Nottingham and then back to Clifton. Nothing special otherwise.

Today I haven't gone out as its very windy. 🤣

There's a large pool of flood water not far from where I live, at times it looks like it's raining sideways due to the wind. LOL

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,293
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Worked Monday-Friday. Had a bad morning on Thursday so I threw my safety knife at a wall and the protector on top of the knife that protects it shattered. 

Friday night and Yeovil away yesterday with @meg_walshx was brilliant. Needed Saturday so much

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Well, there's no more Father Brown on TV at the moment. The BBC have put a different show on, it stars Max's annoying wife from Eastenders and, I can't stand her. Goofy and wooden acting from someone who spoils the good work Mark Benton (who isn't perfect but at least he's funny, and don't take himself too seriously).

Thursday, I went to watch Space Jam with @GrannyPie and @super_ram.

Only myself and, @Ellie_Pie10 watched from the beginning. Maybe @cheeky~k8 did a bit, but @CutiePie and @super_pie just talked or did something else.

Once food arrived, it was fun as we all just sat back watching it.

It's nice to go over and, do something like this. Usually, we just talk or have a laugh but its different to eat and watch a film. I think both of my parents enjoy too, we now do it every 2 weeks. :D 

I don't remember doing anything else.

Smashing night but we don't need a film just give @CutiePie the stage and let her perform,she so comical.Both myself and  @GrannyPie were still laughing ages after you'd all left.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The barn garage is up, its looking quite good. Plenty of space inside to store my truck until its sold.

As for the house I have spent the most part of the week trying to sort downstairs, whilst having a contractor work on the staircase. Not much else I can add to this. I hope all are well.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

20 hours ago, super_ram said:

Smashing night but we don't need a film just give @CutiePie the stage and let her perform,she so comical.Both myself and  @GrannyPie were still laughing ages after you'd all left.

Believe me, we need a movie. 🤣

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just work, in my downtime i have just been relaxing and listening to some audio books.

i have found all the extra hours and training to be a bit stressful, so i wanted to take some me time.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

I work most nights as a security guard, so most nights I have been walking around this large warehouse which isn’t in use, scaring off kids and trying to move along homeless people.

Yes, I feel for the homeless people but I have to move them on our it’s my job.

I do provide some of the talkative ones with some wrapped sandwiches and a warm drink, all which comes out of my own pocket. I just think it’s saddening that I have to turn them away.

During the day, I eat and sleep.

I haven’t seen Notts for awhile due to work.

Archived