Jamie Sterry in?

RetroPie

He plays on the right, not sure if he's ever played on the left but although he looks to be a good player. I am struggling to see what this means for Richard Brindley and DKE, I prefer DKE on the right, but he can play on the left.

Just unsure if it's a position we need desperately, as I feel the targets should fill the voids we have currently.

I like the fact we would have 3 very different options for the wing back position on the right.

If we sign a quality winger on the left, we should be more attacking minded. I would welcome Jamie Sterry to Meadow Lane if he would come.

Definitely can’t see this happening. Don’t get me wrong, he would be the perfect right back/wing back, but he’s got to have better options than us I’d expect. 
Everybody likes DKE, but if we’re be honest, we could do with a new left wing back and right wing back.

No issue with Brindley as straight right back at all. Good solid pro. Coming forwards? Not as good imo. Just like DKE, but his final ball is a little better than DKEs (which is not good enough imo.)

Apparently we’re offering accommodation as part of the deal! I don’t quite get that, if you’re paying 'x' amount for someone’s rent you might as well just add that to the wages... Or am I missing something here, surely he isn't going to get free accommodation?

Why a player who’s just been promoted would want to drop back down is a strange one, I know money talks but I don’t think we can offer that much more than Hartlepool. Some other L2 clubs interested and Sunderland.

Archived