Sam Pearson, Bristol City potential #Notts signing?

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I can’t say that I know anything about this player but if he has been identified as a good signing by the clubs recruitment system then that’ll do for me, after all they haven’t got much wrong have they?

• Like 6

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,780
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

he can play pretty much everywhere in midfield, but either side of the wing is where he has settled. good at defending too. its only in recent seasons he has played more on the right.

Edited by liampie
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

Sam Pearson appears to be an up-and-coming player who seems to fit well with the recruitment policy. At this stage, I have complete confidence in Notts and Luke Williams to sign the right players.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  1

Sam Pearson appears to be a promising player who is on the rise. He seems capable of scoring goals and could provide depth and potentially earn a starting spot based on his form. Like Sam Austin, he could be a valuable signing if it happens.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,516
  • Days Won:  9

He appears to possess the skill and quality, and is young and eager. It remains to be seen if he will sign, but based on the videos shared by @liampie, I would be pleased with the signing.

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Don't really know too much about him.

From what I've read, it sounds like it could be a good move. Luke Williams worked with him at Bristol City so there is a connection and I'm sure LW will know how to get the best out of him. I also trust the recruitment process as they haven't really got much wrong have they? 

However, despite the possible low figure he could sign for due to contract expiring (according to reports), could this be a swap deal because it's been noted that Bristol City have been keen on taking Langstaff?

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I recall reading about him when he was at Bath City, I also know him from Yeovil.

I would say he fills the requirements that Notts looks for: he's young and likes to get forward. He analyses the game and unleashes calculated assaults on opposing teams, employing traditional tactics with impressive results. He likes to take on players, can drift in and has a very good shooting foot on him. Unfortunately, I am not sure how he did after Yeovil, but I do remember him making his debut against our nearest neighbours.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Regarding Sam Pearson, I know he did well against Forest. I remember watching the news after their match and our local reporters were praising his debut. Other than that, I don’t know much. But like others, I am happy to give my full trust to the club because recruitment has been top-notch since the Reedtz arrived. I imagine we’ll find it easier to sign our targets too unless other big clubs express interest or Wrexham.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

He seems like a talented player. It's encouraging to see a player already being linked with the team. It makes me think that Notts are taking immediate steps to strengthen their squad. But what about Jodi Jones? Ruben wished him well on Twitter, which suggests he won't be returning.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It’s better to be late than never. However, it does raise the question of why we have to wait when Forest receives their share much quicker. This is especially puzzling considering that Forest would likely require more funding due to their larger fanbase and greater propensity for causing trouble.

• Like 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

Sam Pearson looks like a solid player. I’ve seen some fans on social media complaining that he doesn’t have many goals to his name, but that could change at Notts! Even if he’s more of a playmaker, I still think he would be a good signing. It might not happen, so complaining about his lack of goals seems silly to me.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Although I am not familiar with Sam Pearson, after reading through the comments, it seems like he could be a promising player. With the level of recruitment that has taken place, I feel satisfied just reading through all the comments on player acquisitions. After watching the video, the young lad does remind me of Sam Osborne. It's exhilarating to know that the team has not only been active in the transfer market, but they are working hard to bring in young, talented players who can take the team to the next level.