• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 9

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

He's a talented player who seems too advanced for Chester. This should indicate to their supporters that they have attained a fantastic signing. I hope he does well in his future endeavours.

• Like 8

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good signing for them, he's a good left back, and it's unfortunate for us that we couldn't find game time for him.

I hope who ever comes in to also support Adam Chicksen on the left side is as good as or better than Joel.  As for Chester, they've got a good player in their time and should be strong in the left side. 

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

its a shame we allowed him to leave because at the back half of last season, when adam chicksen lost form and we thought it was due to him being tired, we really could have done with joel taylor and this season we will be in various cups, so there is the chance to mix who starts. i think chester have a quality player, so happy he found someone and i hope he gets the game time he deserves.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

He was very good for us before he got injured and with chicksen being so on form he didn't really get a second chance, either way I wish him well but in my opinion he is definitely too good for that league.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Regarding Joel Taylor, I can understand your frustration. It is always disappointing when a promising player moves down a level instead of up. However, sometimes players need to make a lateral move to guarantee game time and further their development. I hope that Taylor can use his time at Chester to continue to grow and improve as a player and ultimately move back up to higher levels of football in the future.

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Joel Taylor is a formidable player. Since he’s familiar with Chester, he should be guaranteed more playing time, which is what he wants. I thought he would have signed with a League Two or National League team. Good luck to him at Chester.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

Joel Taylor is a talented player. I wish him well at Chester and hope he gets the playing time he deserves!

• Like 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

Good luck and best wishes to Joel Taylor. It’s a shame we didn’t have enough game time for him, but he should be a big player for Chester.

• Like 3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

Joel Taylor was a player I liked a lot. He had an excellent cross and an impressive amount of pace. When he got on the ball, the other team seemed concerned about how to get it back from him. I wish him all the best at Chester.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

I was surprised to hear that Joel Taylor is moving to Chester. However, I wish him all the best in his new team. He’s a good player, but unfortunately, his injury hindered his game time and ultimately saw Adam Chicksen improve beyond anything we’ve seen before.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

I didn’t expect Joel Taylor to join Chester, but it seems like he made the move to get more game time. I respect that he doesn’t want to sit on the bench collecting a wage; he’d rather play and earn his money.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,096
  • Days Won:  2

I wish Joel Taylor all the best as he begins a new campaign with Chester. At this stage in his career, it would be best for him to try to settle down and play as much as possible.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

Joel Taylor is our loss but Chester’s gain. It still pains me that we signed him for a fee but let him go for nothing. It’s not good business, and I feel we should have tried to keep him.