June, 6th 2023: Pride of Nottingham Announcement

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Dear Pride of Nottingham members,

We have some exciting updates to share with you this month! The Pride of Nottingham is still undergoing work to improve our features and bring you even more great content. We’re thrilled to announce the return of the very first Notts County podcast, the PONcast. A skilled programmer is fixing an app we use for PONcast and to show the league, teams, and fixtures.

We’re also happy to report that our mobile navigation has returned. Guests will now see options for ‘home’, ‘activities’, ‘sign in’, ‘register’ and ‘more’. Members who are signed in will see the third and fourth buttons change to ‘create’ and ‘topicfeed’. We’re still deciding whether to keep the topicfeed as the fourth option, so please let us know your thoughts and suggestions. The 'more' tab shows the complete menu. You can access your notifications and personal messages. You can also set your mood and see your PON rank. It displays how close you are to reaching the next level.

We’re pleased with how the site is going and would like to encourage everyone to invite a friend using our invite system. We’ve been regularly hitting our daily post goal and the content has been fantastic. Please continue to add your own discussions, but remember to check the dashboard first in case someone else has already posted on the same topic.

Finally, we’d like to take a moment to thank @Piethagoram, @Fan of Big Tone, @CliftonMagpie, @TheSkipper and @liampie for regularly adding new things to talk about. We would like to express our gratitude to all members who have shared their valuable opinions. Your thoughts and responses have been crucial in helping PON evolve, and we look forward to further enhancing our platform with your input.

Thank you for being a part of the Pride of Nottingham community!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

i am pleased to see how everything is coming along, we have a good amount of momentum right now and i hope people who read this and have not joined decide to get involved. put aside the feelings of unsure or whatever might put them off. join in and experience togetherness, we can help the club in so many ways by discussing things rationally without the drama.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  1

I am very impressed with the Pride of Nottingham site. I enjoy the discussions and feel valued as part of the community. I am looking forward to hearing the podcast. I remember listening to it when I first joined and it will be great to have it back.

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

It’s great seeing so many members engaging with the community. The post goal reaching green so many times is really wholesome to see! It’s nothing short of great. Thank you for all your efforts, @Chris.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  10,955
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I first joined Pride of Nottingham in 2012 when it was in its infancy, it’s incredible how it has grown since then into a leading forum and website, not only for Notts fans but football fans in general, @Chris has done an absolutely amazing job and he certainly deserves a lot of credit. I really don’t know how he finds the time to devote so much of his life to it. Well done Chris.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Hear, hear! It is truly astounding how much endeavour is put into PON. The individuals who volunteer and lend a hand to @Chris are commendable as well. The community progresses by leaps and bounds, particularly when @DangerousSausage and @Piethagoram were ensuring its stability. This resource, for me is of utmost value for Notts, with only the official site surpassing it in significance. Observing the direction it is heading toward is genuinely gratifying.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

We have to remember that the gaffer is modest and humble and doesn’t like too much praise, but I am delighted to see the site in such good shape and thriving even out of season. Normally, when @Chris goes on holiday the site goes quiet, but I think this time the forum kept itself active and lively, while he took care of the content. The site looks fantastic, and it’s getting better all the time.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  15

I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for everyone who contributes to the site, from the volunteer team members and writers, to @Chris who works tirelessly and passionately to make the site the best it can be. He deserves more recognition and appreciation from most fans, who may not realise how much effort and dedication he puts into the site.

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

Everything is going very well, which makes me pleased but I do feel I could better support the gaffer who works tirelessly to provide the site. I eagerly await further updates, especially the PONcast.

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,556
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for the update and continued efforts with the site, I am enjoying the content and would note it was missed during your time away. I realise that it was needed, I am just thankful you came back with the passion you always have displayed. Considering the time, nobody could fault you for needing longer, lad.

• Like 3

• Chris unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I'm impressed with the Pride of Nottingham site. I have enjoyed the discussions & hoping to become a member who can contribute to this community and add something to it too.

• Love 3

Supporter+
7 minutes ago, Robbie__64 said:

I'm impressed with the Pride of Nottingham site. I have enjoyed the discussions & hoping to become a member who can contribute to this community and add something to it too.

You are doing very well already with your contributions @Robbie__64 👏 

• Like 4

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+
2 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Thanks @Fan of Big Tone

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

5 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I'll second that.Please continue contributing as you have done,you're doing just fine  @Robbie__64

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Robbie: I am pleased you are enjoying the Pride of Nottingham. I am also glad that you have found your way to the site, because when someone joins and instantly gets involved it's a sign that something is working as intended.

Many people join, but they often become lost or simply remain passive, which is completely acceptable. However, witnessing this can be quite discouraging.

Seeing how much you have so quickly become involved, it's great. Honestly, I think @Fan of Big Tone has someone giving him a run for his money in terms of always being on. We appreciate your valuable contributions.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Supporter+
47 minutes ago, Chris said:

Honestly, I think @Fan of Big Tone has someone giving him a run for his money in terms of always being on. We appreciate your valuable contributions.

Indeed, I need to up my game!

• Haha 1