• 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i like them both, i got the home shirt and i think i will get the third kit when its on sale. i think its better than the away design, but the orange is nice enough, just a bit basic.

• Like 10

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

They’re both nice but I prefer the blue if any.

• Like 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I do like both, yet I find the away shirt (orange) to be a little too basic, but it's still nice and I love the colour choice. The blue kit has a nice pattern and appeals to me more, though I will be pre-ordering the home shirt.

It's nice to finally have the away shirt out there.

Pleased to see we have also decided to go for a third shirt.

• Like 9

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Is the orange one just plain? Or is there a subtle pattern to it?

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

4 minutes ago, Pies79 said:

Is the orange one just plain? Or is there a subtle pattern to it?

Looks plain to me. The orange shirt has a Swan Homes logo on the back, not sure if the purple one has. I like them both and much prefer them to the awful home kit. Not sure if it's an optical illusion, but the sponsor's logo appears smaller on the orange shirt. 

FB_IMG_1723122512582.jpg

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Days Won:  1

The orange kit is a very plain shirt. It’s still nice, but I won’t be buying it. As for the other, it looks blue/purple, which seems to have a nice pattern and design. It depends on the actual shade of the colour. I generally don’t like purple.

• Like 7

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

Both kits are perfectly fine in colour and design, but neither are really to my preference. This doesn’t mean I think they are bad kits. I think both seem to have been inspired by previous away shirts. It’s also pleasing to see Notts return to the orange shirt.

The purple/blue shirt is the nicest of the two.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1,132
  • Days Won:  17

Not a Fan of Either. If I had to choose maybe the Blue one. Because an actual Magpie has blue feathers. Always been a Fan of the Black & White stripes would prefer it if Notts play in  those colours both Home & Away. For any Colour clash in Away Games a Simple White Shirt. Save the Club money instead of going for Bright Orange. All that's needed now is white shorts and Orange Socks and the players will look like Traffic Cones.

• Like 6

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

The purple one is probably the best shirt this season and we can’t even buy it! 😐

To call the orange kit ‘designed’ is a bit of stretch though. It’s an orange shirt with a black trim around the sleeves and neck! I think I might apply for a job at puma because literally anyone could’ve designed it. I know football shirts are expensive but come on, for nearly £50 it should be bespoke with someone actually putting some time and effort into the design!

The club has been very lenient with Puma’s poor service, I personally think they should’ve said more because revealing the new kits two days before the start of the season, with one still not available for purchase was clearly not the plan. If Puma had been annoyed with the club for being transparent with the fans who spend the money on these kits, then so be it. There are loads of other kit makers who would be far better.

The partnership with Nottingham Uni sounds very good though, the facilities are excellent and whilst we are looking for our own permanent training base this is probably the next best thing.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  1,132
  • Days Won:  17

Just a Question. Why Do Notts Need Three Kits Anyway? Surely they should be trying to Save Money, instead of having a Kit Produced they may wear  Half-A-Dozen times at the most this Season. Not many Fans are going to be able to buy Three different Coloured Notts Shits ( if they all become available to buy) There is a Cost Of Living Crisis At The Moment. Or aren't certain People at the Club Aware Of That?

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  163
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

I think that each kit has a different sponsor for advertising.

Looks to me it's just a money making making enterprise, but if it makes money for the club in advertising revenue, all well and good.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618

@Wheelbarrow repair man Luton have kept their shirts from last season to help fans who might be struggling, as I’m told it’s a less well-off area. It’s a nice gesture. I think the third shirt should be the away one; there’s no need for three. I do like all the shirts, but I wish we would switch from Puma to a better kit manufacturer that offers custom designs.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  280

None of the kits are as good as they could be, but they’re decent enough. The away kit isn't anything special, very simple, but that can be a good thing. In poor weather, at least we should be able to spot our players clearly when playing away. I’m not sure why the club always has to be so slow in releasing it.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Days Won:  2

The orange kit is just a lazy shirt with minimum effort. You could literally take any other template Puma kit and make it look more interesting. The purple/blue shirt should be the away kit.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

I can take or leave them both. I do think they might grow on me over the course of the season. I agree, the purple kit is a lot nicer. It’s similar to the home shirt in some ways, and the higher stripes look much better. I wish the home shirt had stripes that went up a bit further.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  903
  • Days Won:  3

I don’t like the orange shirt. It looks basic. I think the smarter choice would be to have the third kit as the away one. That looks more in keeping with the home kit and doesn’t clash. I wouldn’t pay for either. I prefer polo shirts, but I do like this year’s home shirt.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

Both are alright. I wouldn’t go mad on either. I think the third kit should have stayed blue.

• Like 2