How can the facility's at Meadow Lane be improved?

Chris

The food quality and catering staff needs alot of improvement. Even though there seems to have been a few changes, the food still isn't nice and the staff are still quite rude at times too. The food still tastes like its been left to just stay warm for hours.

The alcoholic drinks need to be abit better priced to compete with the navi, as they get the majority of the custom due to the prices.

• 6 years later...
On 03/06/2015 at 14:07, DangerousSausage said:

A monorail.

An ultrasonic system for blasting pigeon poo off seats.

One club hung massive pictures of its legends up around the ground and on the sides of the stands a year or two back - Bournemouth? I wouldn't mind seeing something like that.

Take the roof off the JS stand. Make 'em suffer for their three points.

Plant some leylandii trees on Meadow Lane to block the view of that ground in West Bridgford from the Kop.

I'd love to see standing back, but it's not going to happen at clubs like ours where we only fill 25% of the ground anyway.

One thing Mr Hardy did get right is parts of the family stand as you walk along under the stand there’s like a comic style pictures and story depicting some of Notts best moments throughout our history which is really nice to see on a match day my kids love looking at it and asking if I was there for any of it some I can proudly say yes I was when I was your age others no far to young. 
On the subject of improvements I’m not sure there is an awful lot as it’s a lovely stadium, however I’ve always felt it was over ambitious size wise I’d much rather it of been built to a 15k capacity with the ability to expand if required as it breaks me seeing the huge empty space in the Sirrel although I do understand why Derek Built it the size he did as we were in a league with a lot other midlands clubs and looking to go back up.

@Pie since 89 we were in the top flight at the time the plans went in, so I can understand the reasoning for DP to create a 20000 all seater stadium as it would have been a similar size to the old one and I seem to think that there was talk at the time of 20K being introduced as the minimum capacity allowed. 

I was a little baffled reading this thread with members that haven't been active for ages and then I clocked the date of the posts!

4 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

@Pie since 89 we were in the top flight at the time the plans went in, so I can understand the reasoning for DP to create a 20000 all seater stadium as it would have been a similar size to the old one and I seem to think that there was talk at the time of 20K being introduced as the minimum capacity allowed. 

I was a little baffled reading this thread with members that haven't been active for ages and then I clocked the date of the posts!

I’ve just clocked the dates as well 🤣 hadn’t spotted that before no idea why it had surfaced to the top again 

There are lots of things that Notts could do, AH with all his branding signs for the food kiosks was more a glossy way to make people feel things had been improved. The food, options and equipment needs looking at.

I would like to see a portable bar added at the bottom of the KOP, Cattle Market Road side.

Ease the area from the food kiosk having to broken in two, and having more space to breath with fans needing to go further for a beer/larger.

Archived