who will score more goals in the 2018/19 season?

liampie

please vote and comment who you went for, along with how many goals you think the person will score.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. who will score more goals in the 2018/19 season?

• kristian dennis
    • kane hemmings
    • someone else (comment who)
    • jon stead

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i have only put strikers in the poll but you can name someone else in the comments below.

please try to explain why you have chosen the player you voted for, along with how many goals you think they will score. lets see what the pon community thinks!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I’m thinking Hemmings 😊 but Dennis is just at the back of my mind shouting what about me. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

I voted for Kristian Dennis, he seems the most likely to get the goals we need and I will guess his total will be 18.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The obvious candidate would be Kristian Dennis, yet despite us all wanting Jon Stead to be a backup/rotational player - I can see him scoring double figures.

Dennis should be able to score the most, yet I hope Hemmings also finds himself in contention with this but I'll say I voted as so far everyone else has done and I think Dennis will score between 16-19 goals, with several extra being in the league.

Hopefully our strikers can bag at least a few hat-tricks.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

It could be either three of the strikers we have at the club. Jon Stead can get goals we know this, as can Kane Hemmings at League Two level but Kristian Dennis comes with a lot expectations and considering his previous goal tallies I would say he will.

I won't predict how many goals, he seems confident and that's enough for me.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Anyone's guess is as good as mine, I have voted for Kristian Dennis also but the most goals could come from midfield. Nobody knows what the squad will play like together, or if we can sign someone like Jorge Grant.

I hope all three strikers can get double figures, it would be nice.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

I think Kristian Dennis will score the most mainly on last season's performance.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

I'm going to play the devils advocate and say that Kane Hemmings will be the highest goal scorer with 15 goals.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

What I like is the fact we have three strikers who are capable of winning games and getting those key goals, I think there's no easier question than Kristian Dennis will be the highest goal scorer next season.

I would love it if he got 20+ goals but provided we hit double figures with him it will be a good early return.

There's quality throughout the squad, so we shouldn't need to worry about who will get the goals as the midfield and defence can chip in. Tootle and Jones are very capable of chipping in.

• Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

Dennis for me... just because he will be the main striker. Hemmings will get his fair share but I think he will be the player creating the space and may we’ll be the unsung hero just because his stats aren’t as impressive.

• Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  2

I doubt Hemmings and Stead will score the amount Dennis will between the pair.

• Content Count:  284

Its hard to vote for anyone other than Kristian Dennis, he comes to Notts have scored quite a few goals but Kane Hemmings could thrive here with the right service. I guess it depends on who plays and how well we perform as a team, it's looking good. I voted for Dennis.

• Content Count:  908
  • Days Won:  3

Experience is where I have voted, Jon Stead will be written off but with better strikers around him he will be at his best.

• Content Count:  888
  • Days Won:  1

Certainly not Jon Stead, I feel he's way past his best now at this stage in his career. I voted for Kristian Dennis but who knows?

• Content Count:  285

Dennis is the proven goalscorer and the man the chairman spoke about needing when it came to getting goals.

I really don't care who scores provided we do well, but I have voted for Dennis so lets see. I know a few players it wont be!

Archived