GERMANY OUT

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

The holders Germany are out the World Cup after loosing 2-0 to korea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come on let’s hear it guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,291
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Also the first time since the 1966 final, England will have gone further than Germany in the World Cup

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,291
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Just now, ARLukomski said:

Also the first time since the 1966 final, England will have gone further than Germany in the World Cup

If you count the final obviously since both got to the final

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

who loses to korea for heavens sake this is just embarrassing, at least iceland played good football.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

They have played awful throughout the competition, Sweden was unlucky to lose to them but unlike other nations I am sure Germany will be back stronger than ever. I do think they need to adapt to playing young players again though.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

Finishing bottom of a group which they should have won is very embarrassing, is the players or managers fault? A mixture of the two?? I take no enjoyment from seeing one of the best footballing nations failing at all but they deserve to be out.

They have played shocking throughout the tournament.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Shock of the tournament this, they are the third winner to be knocked out in the group stages in recent years I believe.

I know it happened to Spain.

Just a shock to accept that Germany did finish bottom, South Korea played their hearts out.

• Content Count:  285

After seeing the German keeper against South Korea I would rather back Joe Hart. The Germans failing to progress should not come as much of a surprise because every nation has a slump after doing so well.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

You know what has annoyed me the most? The media's reaction in the UK.

They have focused solely on Germany finishing bottom and being knocked out of the group stages, rather than the impressive victory by a smaller footballing nation. South Korea played brilliantly, their keeper did fantastic!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

I thought that they would be fine after beating Sweden but they just overplayed their hand against South Korea. They did some great passing, but the finishing wasn't very good at all.

The Germans crashing will breathe fresh life into the tournament.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

14 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

You know what has annoyed me the most? The media's reaction in the UK.

They have focused solely on Germany finishing bottom and being knocked out of the group stages, rather than the impressive victory by a smaller footballing nation. South Korea played brilliantly, their keeper did fantastic!

This is my stance, I even said similar yesterday to my Wife when the news banged on about Germany.

They have failed, who cares? I don't. I've always said that they're a good side but are very overrated, they've been sussed out and lack pace. They had a wave of great players from a league hyped more than the national team and now they have struggled. I think it's annoying how we wanted to replicate them! Nothing lasts forever, but they'll be back stronger soon enough.

• Content Count:  235

It gives us more hopes of not getting them in the knockout stages! Harry Kane can take a break from his penalty training now. :PΒ 

Archived