How did we play? (Game 2)

ARLukomski

Fitzsimons - Totally to blame for at least two of the goals.

Defending - Awful, switched off and put their feet up when we was winning.

Midfield - Worked hard and dug the team back into it.

Strikers - Ditto as above but missed some shocking sitters.

Creating chances - Failed to create much until the second half where a lot of good chances came.

Fitz - No confidence from me I am afraid. alarm bells are ringing for me as he is more prospect than a league keeper imo. Jordan Smith looks available for loan across the trent, would love him to come to us and provide some experience and knowledge of the game over at Notts.

Defending - Brisely has to be replaced for Hall or Bird. Watched the highlights and he looked woeful.

Midfield - Happy with this area, maybe Husin for Hewitt at a push but nothing major.

Forwards - Sooner the better for Stead to be dropped, his squad role should be either backup or rotation, I get that Dennis isn't fit but we've only got ourselves to blame for not treating him right in pre-season. Unsure on how you can ever get fit playing 20 mins at the end of every game as a sub. Joke.

Fitzsimons: He looks like a very weak keeper judging him so far, he may improve but I'm unsure he will.

Defending: Shaun Brisley clearly had a bad game, this doesn't happen often but all the defence is to blame for the goals conceded.

Midfield: Did their job, played well from the sounds of things and Enzio/Vaughan made the difference.

Strikers: Did aright from all accounts, missed some chances but that will happen with pressure.

Creating chances: It sounded like the passing was much better, yet there seemed to be a lack of chances in the first half but several good ones in the second.

Fitzsimons: very poor from what i can tell

Defending: not good enough sadly

Midfield: let down by finishing and defending

Strikers: played well but missed good chances

Creating chances: sounded far better than the colchester game

Fitzsimons - Poor, no defending him by how appealing he's been.

Defending - If the keeper plays badly, the defence does two. The blames a mixture of each.

Midfield - Played quite well.

Strikers - Had chances, should have scored more but we can't blame them.

Creating chances - This needs further work.

Fitzsimmons didn't get a look in last season after his stupid red card last season, so maybe lacking confidence. Might come good soon enough. 

Defending was poor, first goal should of been avoided can't switch off like that just get rid or knock it back. 2nd and 3rd goal should have been avoided too much space. 

Midfield held on well not much criticism. Maybe someone like Vaughan to drop in and play in front of defenders. 

Attacking chances missed cost us, Hemmings should have made it 3-2 near the end can't be missing chances like that. 

Archived