Daily chat thread - Thursday 13th September

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

@Fan of Big Tone is away so I will be taking over for a few days as he is having little to no luck with his signal out in the Great British wilderness lol :) 

I was on nights last night and didn't get in until 6am so apologies if this is a little late. Today I am having a quiet one, off to see my girlfriend for a bit as I have been busy with work recently so trying to prioritise right in my own time. 

I am nights again tonight and will be finishing a similar time to last night, so will just be making the most of my free time. I plan to go gym later as I am getting back into my fitness even though I like my food also :D Apart from that it is business as usual.

Whats everyone else up to on this fine Thursday? Come on folks it's nearly Friday ... :) 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm sorting out things for the site, made several changes which I feel make good additions to the site.

Myself and @cheeky~k8 have re-written the forum descriptions so that things are much clearer, hopefully with some of these changes it narrows things down and simplifies things. I'm also installing applications back onto my laptop, which has helped me to identify one remaining issues with the device which could fix everything for me.

When the power drops to a low percentage, it seems like my motherboard isn't getting the full power or distributing it properly.

If I reconnect my power cable, it charges but the LED light doesn't come on and no USB devices work.

Eventually the power light comes on and everything seems fine. It looks like I will have to return my laptop back, as the motherboard seems responsible for this and ideally we can now resolve all the issues.

I hope to have a chat with @samwatto2008 soon too. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just been tidying up and doing things around the house so far.

i have just gotten onto pon, so i will be catching up for awhile. then i want to check if there is any news or maybe discussions i can start.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

I have been at school most of the day.

Since getting home I have been listening to music, playing games and now I am on PON.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  363
  • Days Won:  0

I have been redecorating today, the focus is on the hallway but I want to finish the landing off soon.

It's not the most enjoyable part.

I hope all on PON have had a good day.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Looking for work today.

I'm hoping I get a job at Morrisons near where I live, it might not be the most glamorous job but it pays well. Plus there sounds like somewhere I could progress and be trained properly, so it seems win win.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,350
  • Days Won:  1

I managed to get a new sofa that the wife likes.

Also, it cost me a dinning table!

My day has mainly been around moving items and fetching things, so not the most liveliest days.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

I'm enjoying early retirement, so most of the day I had my feet up and I watched some DVD's.

Mostly old western films.

I have been on and off PON all day, just catching up and posting my say. I am surprised there hasn't been much news from the club. There's not much else to say, tomorrow I will be driving up to stay the weekend and to make the Notts game on Saturday.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I am still sorting things for uni, i leave to head up soon and I'm a little nervous about that.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The conditions on the road are quite bad, I have had to pull into a motel. It's that bad with the rain I could only see other vehicles headlights and for insurance purposes I've had to call it a night.

It's quit creepy in this neck of the woods.

There's little around but the people are sure weird, I am not kidding about this. It feels like something straight out off a movie, and only five minutes into going into my room was I approached by a strange guy asking if the truck was mine or not. :unsure:

• liampie unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived