Daily chat thread - Wednesday 26th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s yet another lovely bright morning and temperatures are set to get to 20 degrees not bad for late September.

I’ve been suffering a bit with a painful hip after my run yesterday so last night I filled a hot water bottle and slept with it under my hip and it seems to have done the trick it’s a lot better today.

A nice surprise this morning when I stepped on the scales I only need to lose half a pound and I’ve reached my target weight of 11st 7lb which means I will have lost 2 stone, when I started running I was 13st 7lb, now the question is do I set a new target of 11 stone or stay as I am? 

Have a great day everyone.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

I’d say stay as you are @Fan of Big Tone. You set a goal and you have reached it. You have now made a significant lifestyle change at the age you are is fantastic. I would say continue to run but relax a bit more as you would have deffo seen health benefits and improvements.

I have had a slow start to today. Watched a film called Inside Out which was brilliant, Disney Pixar it was. 

Now about to play Badminton again and just have a really chill out day. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today i have been helping out at school again this morning and intend on trying to strip the old dark varnish off the daido rail in my living room(that was there when we moved in, but just originally painted the walls and left that as it is). I have made a few phone calls since coming back from school and went straight onto posting on here.

I hope to be cooking pizza with Chris later, but depends if we have enough time to make the dough.

I generally have a plan for the day but it doesn't mean i will stick to it.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Phew, what a scorcher! 🌞

I’ve got lots of indoor work to do but it’s too nice so I’m sat outside in the sun with a coffee.

@samwatto2008 I’m not sure what to do yet the trouble is once you start exercising and dieting it becomes an obsession every time I hit a target I set a new target, Mrs  Big Tone says I’ll disappear down a grate one day.:joker:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've been editing the latest PONcast (fully), it's now released!

I am in the process of releasing some new features that I have been unable to use until now, I am hoping that a little crowdfunding could make this a real difference but we will see. I am also working on some other media related items, so it's all systems go. The positive feedback and support has increased my productivity and has pushed me to do more than I already do.

It's been busy so far, I'm going to have a sandwich in a moment.

Then I will switch back but I am hoping to find time to encourage the team, as this has made a huge difference.

My day is all about PON at the moment.

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

busy day for me too, just clearing and general tidying but its been non stop. i tend to help with the cleaning daily but then there bigger stuff gets done once or twicea month to break it down. that has been my job today.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I don't get why people think all students are partying and nothing better to do, there's been a lot on and that's why I haven't been on PON much.

Uni is very demanding but a big step for me.

Today I have been focusing on my early assignments and just studying, Leeds is actually a nice city. Some of the locals are mad but it's not that much different from Nottingham. In a month or so, I feel I will be at home here.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,350
  • Days Won:  1

I finished decorating the living room, new sofa's have arrived and it's looking good. I don't want to make any changes for a few years now!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Browsing PON, talking to friends and the usual looking for jobs.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Browsing and posting on Pon doing some more trial dishes and making tea. Then watched panthers v devils great game played on Fifa as well

Archived