PONcast Episode 47

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,284
  • Days Won:  80

The latest Pride of Nottingham PONcast is now live.

Join @Chris and @samwatto2008 for episode 47.

The PON duo preview this weekends upcoming game against Bury FC away from home at Gigg Lane.

They also discuss whether Notts fans can get excited about the recent performances and results. along with talk about the released players from last season such as Adam Collin, Jonathan Forte, Carl Dickinson, Michael O'Connor and Liam Noble.

All this and plenty more on the Pride of Nottingham PONcast.

What do you think about the discussion?

Can Notts fans get excited?

Does Harry Kewell have a b-plan?

Would you add a surprise to the Bury game such as starting Kristian Dennis or David Vaughan?

Have your say on this weeks Pride of Nottingham PONcast.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i think both of you are right that a surprise should be added but i would look to start three up top, so please hemmings and dennis as wide forwards and leave stead upfront. this would give campbell a chance to come on a sub. the only issue would be holding the midfield and would this mean we have to consider going to three at the back? im not sure but something needs to be done.

great poncast again lads, nice job with it.

i think hk has a b-plan but his inability to know what players he has right can do properly, i think it hinders him.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

@Chris hits the nail on the head with regards to the importance of playing the correct tempo. Remaye Campbell will only improve if he comes on at times, I don't know why we don't give him a chance ahead of Kristian Dennis.

I think some of the players just need to played more to see them improve.

I have enjoyed this PONcast again lads, it's food for thought. Well done. 

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Another fantastic Pon cast some really great points  raised in this Pon cast .. another quality Pon cast lads well done @Chris always on point and calls what he sees,which is more often than not the right call .. @samwatto2008 same mate you brought up some interesting and made some good points .. looking forward to next week already 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

Ok,so I'm slightly biased but this is simply superb.Excellent @Chris and @samwatto2008

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I think the thing about Harry Kewell is he's still learning how his judgement and the things he sees can be changed by those on the pitch or those that can come on as a sub. I think he'll develop a game plan and get better with his tactics during games. He's doing fine as things are now, just needs to secure the consistency and standards.

This is becoming a must listen, I always enjoy the PONcast's,

Well done. 👍

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  908
  • Days Won:  3

I can appreciate the time it takes to put in the home work to go into the recording and the editing, so I think all in all this is the only podcast for genuine Notts fans. I can see it only improving further with time.

It's a great listen and my weeks not complete until I have sat down and listened to this.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

This is big praise as nothing audio based makes me so excited, yet I find these PONcasts enjoyable and it makes me want to have more of a say on the PON forum. I feel they are produced very well and the discussions are always worthwhile when it comes to listening to them.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Incredible responses folks, thank you very much.

For me the shows just a way to discuss Notts and I really enjoy doing them, @samwatto2008 and @Magic magpie deserves a lot of praise for the calmness they bring to the PONcast because they both make it much easier for me.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Incredible responses folks, thank you very much.

For me the shows just a way to discuss Notts and I really enjoy doing them, @samwatto2008 and @Magic magpie deserves a lot of praise for the calmness they bring to the PONcast because they both make it much easier for me.

Team work ... when your passionate it shows bro. You both love to do it and we love listening. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I forgot to comment, it's another good show.

I think the openly should always outline what is in the show rather than rushing it, it might encourage people to listen throughout the PONcast. I do but I can imagine some fans have shorter attention spans.

Archived