Dave Regis is named as academy manager.

Piethagoram

Dave Regis has been named as the new manager of the academy squad taking over from Jon Goodman who is leaving to take a role at premie league side Tottenham Hotspur. 

Dave Regis is a former magpie he has exspirence with Charlton Athletic’s head of education and welfare in 2011 also the independent academy auditor before coming the efl youth development manager regional manager.

Regis has been involved with academy since his retirement. 

Regis told the Notts County website “I can’t wait to start”. 

For the full story click below the very best of luck to Dave Regis

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/dave-regis-announcement-261118/

He's been involved for a few months to my knowledge, it's because of the academy failing their review - they're trying to improve it but honestly I don't know what we can expect of Dave Regis.

Are we starting to hire every coach that we can?

I don't know, it's good to see an ex player return but it's getting all rather confusing as to whom is doing what. I can't help but feel this type of scenario rubs off onto the players, yet I would like Notts promoting players who are good enough to start. Let's see how things go. 

Archived