The sale is finally completed .. The two Alan’s are heading out the door.

Magic magpie

According to bbc Alan Hardy has confirmed this afternoon that the sale of the club to the Danish consortium  is finalised and completed.

So it’s finally done the two Alan’s are heading out of meadow lane and we have our club back. 

How dose everyone feel .. time to crack open the beers.A93C9997-B428-453C-B691-BD2D48536943.png

I'm praying it's true, for the first time in my life I found myself numb to the on goings of the club. I have sick of tired of seeing his name, fans moaning about him and the negativity on other platforms. I understand it, yet I find balancing my mental health hard enough and I just couldn't take any more in.

Fingers crossed this is it.

If not, allow the wolfs out and let them track Hardy down. He needs to stay away from this great club.

According to Leigh Curtis he's expecting an official announcement tonight. Please let it be true!

I can't believe we've gone from really close, to not close, to completed in the space of a week. I expected it to pretty much drag on forever, it'll be relief for everyone once it's over. All that's left is to do is get the embargo lifted so we can finally sign some players. Our season might have just been saved!

It's been two years since I posted here in a thread where I started talking about how much your club reminded me of the my Green Bay Packers. I've still be watching your situation the last two years and I am so happy to hear you have new ownership. And they sound like smart owners, too, always a plus. On other club message boards, I can't think of anyone that has not hoped your club would eventually get through this crisis. I hope your club is able to right itself and build a future for you all. You have a lot of people rooting for you, even if you don't know it.

I too welcome the Danish owners, because come Wednesday, we were in serious danger of either administration and even liquidation. Its not going to be easy to dig out the financial hole left and the current embargo so late before the start of the season. The thought of not having Notts to support, was getting too real. #COYP

Archived