Back 👋🏻

pleased to be the first one to welcome you back @AmericanPie.

things are pretty much on the up it feels after weeks of negativity, fans wanted neal ardley out the moment we first lost. its disappointing but the players and himself have responded. we are on the verge of a potential 3 game lossless streak.

if we win its a 3 game win streak and exactly what i mentioned in my wealdstone topic when fans wanted na out the most.

Welcome back, @AmericanPie.

I used to grow concerned when I noticed people missing, you try to keep that togetherness going but really life does get in the way. I have now learned that people will come back into the fold and, I - among others will welcome them back with open arms. I do need to put some fox traps out in order to catch @Feral Fox but I believe he will return when he gets chance. So, please don't stress about being away.

Just look some of the topics you've missed, you will soon catch up.

Best thing is the different opinions which float around, PON has had some great discussions. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Great news, everyone! I'm back for the third time, and I'm feeling better than ever! Although I had a bit of a rough patch in 2020 when I had to take some time off to recover from an illness, things were looking up...until I got hit with COVID. But don't worry, I'm still standing strong and I'm ready to take on the world! Now, you might remember that the last time I was here, I talked about how I had retired and was busy renovating my home.

Well, I haven't quite finished everything up yet, but it's already starting to feel like home sweet home.

I do want to apologise for my absence and not coming back sooner, but I promise to make it up to you all! I can't wait to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

• Like 5

The emails are a good way to remind fans, that's what caught my eye. It's proper cool to see other members coming back, this is the best spot to chat about Notts. Big up to American Pie for coming back, welcome back.

• Like 2

Thank you, for the messages we oming me back.

On 26/03/2023 at 19:42, DangerousSausage said:

It's great to see you back and hear you're on the up again @AmericanPie. Have you seen much football this season? Our team are putting on quite the show :)

Actually, I haven't had the chance to keep up with things. I've had to stay in hospital for a while, and the WiFi was limited. I spent a few months recovering, but I managed to get online last Wednesday. I wasn't really bothered at first, but when I searched for Notts, I was surprised to see that they were doing so well. Most of what I knew before was about Wrexham, which seems to dominate the news.

• Like 2

On 28/03/2023 at 00:28, AmericanPie said:

Thank you, for the messages we oming me back.

Actually, I haven't had the chance to keep up with things. I've had to stay in hospital for a while, and the WiFi was limited. I spent a few months recovering, but I managed to get online last Wednesday. I wasn't really bothered at first, but when I searched for Notts, I was surprised to see that they were doing so well. Most of what I knew before was about Wrexham, which seems to dominate the news.

Are Wrexham mainstream news there then? We don't have the Hollywood factor, but we've got a great team together and an excellent coach. There's an official National League stream now if you want to take in a match or two, I use it myself. Sometimes you even see the goals :D

• Like 2

Welcome back, @AmericanPie! It's fantastic to see that you have found your way back to PON.

We're thrilled to have you return to our community, and we can't wait to hear your thoughts on all things related to football. Whether it's the latest transfer news or upcoming matches, we're confident that your contributions will be insightful and engaging.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2023 at 20:28, DangerousSausage said:

Are Wrexham mainstream news there then? We don't have the Hollywood factor, but we've got a great team together and an excellent coach. There's an official National League stream now if you want to take in a match or two, I use it myself. Sometimes you even see the goals :D

Yes, it's true that Wrexham FC has generated a lot of interest recently, with the involvement of Hollywood actors Ryan Reynolds and Will Ferrell. The fact that Will Ferrell flew over to watch a Wrexham game certainly caught people's attention, and the "Welcome to Wrexham" documentary has helped to push the club even further into the public eye. The club has become more popular because of the exposure famous people and the eyes that they bring to the club, 

• Love 1