Adam Chicksen commits to two more years

CliftonMagpie

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Adam Chicksen has signed a new two-year deal at Meadow Lane. The 31-year-old wing back first joined in 2020 and has become a cult-hero among supporters with his tireless performances and goal-scoring ability. This season he scored 11 times, an impressive feat considering he had only scored seven times in his whole career before. The board of directors and head coach Luke Williams are delighted to reward his immense contribution to the club.

What do you think about Adam Chicksen's new contract? Do you think he will continue to be a goal threat for the club?

• Like 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

great news that he has signed a two year deal, i was hoping we would learn about maybe one of the other key plays but chicksen has been fantastic this season. its good to see him commit to the club.

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Adam Chicksen's commitment could potentially influence other players to stay long-term, but that ultimately depends on Luke Williams' plans.I think if we do well in the playoffs, it should see more renewals. I only think one or two players may leave and, I don't buy the rumour that Ruben Rodrigues has agreed terms elsewhere already.

A futher two years shows a good level of committment, considering last time we only offered him a single year deal.

• Like 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Days Won:  1

Adam Chicksen has improved immensely this season under the guidance of Luke Williams. He’s the best left/wing back we’ve had since Alan Sheehan. It’s great news that he has decided to stay with us and has signed a two-year deal. We’re lucky to have him on our team!

• Like 5

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

It’s positive news leading into the York game and the playoffs that he has agreed to a new 2-year deal. His consistency has been pivotal to this season’s success, so it’s great to see him committing to the club for another two years. This bodes well for the team’s future prospects and is sure to boost morale heading into the playoffs.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

It's great news, and hopefully many of the out-of-contract players will follow! I can see us adjusting our style of play to fit League Two if we do go up, but he's already proven how adaptable he is. Important player and personality.

• Like 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

I'm glad Adam has signed a 2 year deal with Notts. He's been great to watch. COYP

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Adam Chicksen has been a totally different player this season. It seems that Luke Williams has the ability to instruct what he wants and this has potentially helped Chicksen with his own movement and gameplay. Scoring so many goals is a testament to his hard work and dedication. He must be feeling settled to perform so well and the new deal is just great news for him and the team.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

Great news! Adam Chicksen has been brilliant this season. He has contributed with goals, assists and man of the match performances. He clearly has a strong relationship now with the players and coaching staff. Luke Williams has brought the best out of a solid left back. The 2-year deal is great to retain such a player as the club tries to move forward again. Although defensively he could be better at times, when he’s fully fit and not fatigued he’s outstanding!

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It's a step in the right direction. We just need to confirm the status of a few other players whose contracts are expiring. I'm glad to hear that Adam Chicksen enjoys working with Luke Williams and some of the other players. He's a valuable member of the squad and can be great on his day.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

Very good news. This has been his best season for us, he’s set himself a high benchmark now though! I think the harder challenge for the club this summer will be finding someone to compete with him.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It is fantastic news to hear that Adam Chicksen has secured a new contract after an impressive season on the pitch. As a fan of his talent, resilience and dedication over the years, I am beyond thrilled to see that he has been deservedly rewarded for his efforts. Chicksen's contributions to the team have not gone unnoticed and his presence on the pitch has been instrumental in the club's success.

With his defensive capabilities and excellent work rate, Chicksen has proven himself to be a valuable asset to the team. His ability to read the game, make crucial tackles and provide accurate deliveries from the left flank has made him a key player in the squad. Additionally, his well-timed runs into the opposition's half always put pressure on the defense and create space for teammates to exploit. His new contract will not only serve as a motivation for him to continue his hard work and push Notts County towards their desired goals, but it will also give fans like myself, an optimistic outlook for the future of the club.

I am thrilled for the player, the team and the fans that Adam Chicksen has committed to a new contract. With his skills, experience and dedication, he has now well established himself as a crucial player in the squad, and I am excited to learn about what the future holds for him and the team.