Announcing the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year 2023

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,280
  • Days Won:  80

We are excited to announce that the winner of the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year 2023 is @Piethagoram! Piethagoram is known for being a great discussion starter and always goes the extra mile to get people discussing Notts. They are a very detailed and articulate member who always tries to help when things are quiet.

The winner was selected through a poll where members were invited to cast their vote. Piethagoram pipped DangerousSausage and Super Ram to win the title.

The Pride of Nottingham would like to extend their thanks to each and every member. All your contributions are read by visitors and members, and being involved as part of our Notts County community is very much appreciated. We would also like to congratulate Piethagoram on winning!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

well done to @Piethagoram for winning the member of the year, thank you for all your effort.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,466
  • Days Won:  5

Way to go @Piethagoram! You’ve been voted as the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year for 2023! 

• Like 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,790
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Thanks to all that voted for me...though it means nothing to me (oh Vienna) unless #Notts win tomorrow. Ultravox were of my time @BromPie are you going tomorrow?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,520
  • Days Won:  9

A hearty congratulations to you, @Piethagoram, for being chosen as the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year for 2023! Your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed and you have been rightfully recognised by your peers. Well done!

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,466

@Piethagoram Yes, I’ll be at Wembley tomorrow. I’m planning to leave at half past eight to arrive in London ahead of the big match. Will you be there? And thank you once again for your congratulations.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Fantastic job @Piethagoram! You have truly earned the title of Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year! 🎖️ A well-deserved recognition for all your hard work and dedication. And a big well done to all the other nominees as well. Let’s make 2024 even better!

• Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Congratulations @Piethagoram! You truly are the cream of the crop, having been voted as the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year for 2023! Your tireless efforts and unwavering dedication have not gone unnoticed and we are all so grateful for everything you have done. Thank you for being such an integral part of our community!

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

A big round of applause for you @Piethagoram! You’re always there to provide us PON members with some top-notch discussions. You truly deserve this recognition. And don’t forget to dress to impress for the pitch-side presentation and award ceremony at Wembley tomorrow. We wouldn’t want you to show up in your pajamas now, would we?

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903

Congratulations on being named the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year, @Piethagoram!

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Congratulations @Piethagoram and thanks for all your input to keep the board swinging! Hope you'll be dancing with tears in your eyes tomorrow 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I apologise, I know I sent a personal message to you @Piethagoram, but I thought I had replied to this (other than PON News - I mean).

It's well deserved. The reason I voted for my dad was because of all his help with getting PON back. It was a difficult decision, as both @DangerousSausage and yourself were in my mind when I cast my vote.

You have always tried to get conversations going and that is hugely helpful. I have always tried to encourage users to join in with conversations and much of what you post is natural just to dive into. During my absence, I can't thank you enough for all that you did. I really hold unreserved praise towards you and DS, as I think you two made sure that the site didn't die. I openly acknowledge that many communities would've suffered greatly.

Thank you and, well done on being named as the Pride of Nottingham Member of the Year!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Congratulations @Piethagoram I wasn’t around to vote but I know you have been one of the mainstays of this forum for many years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Fan of Big Tone it could be you next season. ;) i do think next year it will be harder to choose though. lets keep going!

its really nice to have you back.

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
10 minutes ago, liampie said:

@Fan of Big Tone it could be you next season. ;) i do think next year it will be harder to choose though. lets keep going!

its really nice to have you back.

Thanks @liampie I think there’ll be a lot more members more deserving than me😂 but it’s good to be back.  

Edited by Fan of Big Tone
  • Love 1

@Fan of Big Tone you have made a great return, so where knows! :D 

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Congratulations @Piethagoram, you fully deserve it! The amount of content you start and the thoughtful contributions you make to discussions make you one of the best on the site. I want to thank you for all your effort and dedication in creating engaging conversations and helping to build a supportive community. This recognition is well deserved, and I hope it encourages you to keep up the great work. Cheers to you, and here's to many more insightful conversations in the future!

• Love 1