Make friends and find new content, Follow, follow, follow 😕

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I strongly urge you to start following other members whom you find interest in reading their opinions, just as you would on Twitter or any other social media platform. Although, I understand that the terminologies may differ.

Also, please do take a moment to follow discussions, forums of which interest you.

Maybe even a category from the article sections, such as news or features. You will get notified or emailed based on your preference. You can set them to be grouped, daily, single blah, blah blah.

See your notification settings here: https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/notifications/options/

You get the gist. It will enable you to never miss a thing and to become more involved.

Make new friends and, follow your favourite PON sections!

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

I have followed some more members and will need to check out the forums because I use the dashboard page. Articles are useful and I will look into those too.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

The only downside with email notifications is that I get two of the same notification, is this a bug @Chris?

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Fan of Big Tone Yep, I have spoken to the dev of the mobile webview app about this and have today put in a support ticket. If I disable it, it stops, so there's something causing the duplicated emails.

I thought this was limited to only those who created a token to use the App, but it seems not to be the case.

Please don't use the email notifications for now, unless you don't mind duplicate emails (even I would get annoyed after a while of getting them).

• Like 3

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I try to read all the content,even stuff I have no interest in.eg politics.

• Like 3

Supporter+
37 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Fan of Big Tone Yep, I have spoken to the dev of the mobile webview app about this and have today put in a support ticket. If I disable it, it stops, so there's something causing the duplicated emails.

I thought this was limited to only those who created a token to use the App, but it seems not to be the case.

Please don't use the email notifications for now, unless you don't mind duplicate emails (even I would get annoyed after a while of getting them).

Thanks @Chris it’s not a huge problem but thought I’d flag it up.

• Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

i really should follow some of the newer members, i think community focused things like this can and may bring fans together. i love seeing the banter between @super_ram, @Fan of Big Tone. Even @Fozzy is getting involved. #teamfozzy

@DangerousSausage is also someone who tends to be community focused.

i will make sure i follow the right people.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

I'll admit I do find a lot of topics interesting from the same people but haven't followed any of them. Must do this going forward. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

I have followed some members, the regular faces and people who are interesting. I may follow a few more myself. If this were Twitter, nobody would notice me.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

To help all of us connect better I thought it'd be good for us to follow eachother, not just on PoN, but also on socials too. Drop twitter handles below to get us all get connected more. 

Twitter - @kb1862 

• Like 3

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

On 15/06/2023 at 19:34, allardyces tash said:

I have followed some members, the regular faces and people who are interesting. I may follow a few more myself. If this were Twitter, nobody would notice me.

I look forward to and always enjoy your contributions  @allardyces tash Please continue.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Supporter+
42 minutes ago, KB1862 said:

To help all of us connect better I thought it'd be good for us to follow eachother, not just on PoN, but also on socials too. Drop twitter handles below to get us all get connected more. 

Twitter - @kb1862 

@mainstandpie

• Like 1

Supporter+

@KB1862 followed back. 👍

• Like 1

• Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

17 hours ago, KB1862 said:

Twitter - @kb1862 

i think we already follow each other, i think engaging with each outside of pon would be a nice touch. i have been doing this with tony, but i dont tend to tweet much because of unpleasant comments by some on there.

i stay within my comfort and i think it would be nice to support our pon friends.

is there a way we could create a circle between all of us? i dont really understand that feature tho.

17 hours ago, super_ram said:

I look forward to and always enjoy your contributions  @allardyces tash Please continue.

yes, i like allardyces tash. i wont tag dangeroussausage in but both of those two have a good sense of humour.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@liampie totally get it, I try to keep tweets at a minimum sometimes because social media can be a toxic place especially by those who hide behind anonymous accounts. It's why I also try keep personal life away from twitter and keep it more for like Facebook. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

20 hours ago, super_ram said:

Do you think my remarks about people being nutters have offended you? Is this what he’s like with you @Fan of Big Tone? He’ll have to do better than that to stay on my good side, whichever side that may be. I don’t quite know.

• Haha 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,727
  • Days Won:  27

I have followed quite a few members. I didn't realise I had neglected this feature, but I have made sure that I have added all the members who are active and whom I am most likely to respond to.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I’ve just gone through and made sure to follow people. I didn’t realise I didn’t follow the gaffer or even Liam! I should have paid more attention to users’ profiles, but with all the talk being inside the forums until learning you can post in a member’s profile, I just never thought about following people. I had some followed, like Super Ram etc. I must have thought I followed others at some point but hadn’t.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

I am new to Twitter, but you can follow me at @20JOSHUSA04. I have already followed about 9 people from PON. 👍🏻

Supporter+
1 hour ago, Joshua said:

I am new to Twitter, but you can follow me at @20JOSHUSA04. I have already followed about 9 people from PON. 👍🏻

Followed you back Joshua. 👍