Twitter is fading

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

did eion musk buy twitter to kill it? he seems hell bent on ruining the platform more than trolls and nasty people do.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  10,960
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’ve no idea whether I’m verified, unverified, or new unverified but I won’t be reading anywhere near those amounts of tweets in a day, I’d rather read the posts on here.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I thought of joining, but I am put off by Eion Musk. He's less trustworthy than Mark Zuckerberg in my eyes, as he goes about benefits that only he wants. Since being voted off Twitter, he has resorted to ruining it for all.

• Like 6

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Expected twitter to decline, just not this quickly. Just another way for him to make a profit getting people to pay for a blue tick to view more content. Last night, while watching Money in the Bank, I actually reached my limit of posts per day and was unable to get involved with reactions following matches or anything of the sort. 

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,501
  • Days Won:  287

I'm not on Twitter as people only seem to use it to argue. But what a useless blowhard Elon Musk is. Imagine spending billions on a company before setting out to destroy it. 

• Like 6

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Eion Musk's influence on the platform he purchased for a large sum of money is very negative. He resembles some of the decision makers in FIFA. Changing things for the sake of it, yes, sometimes things need to be done but not what he's implementing.

He's going to kill Twitter if he doesn't stop and listen to it's users.

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  912
  • Days Won:  2

I don't worry about Twitter, as I don't use it but it does seem like Musk is acting as a dictator and making changes without much consideration.

• Like 4

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Tbf I only use twitter every now and again. I'll use it occasionally but more time than not it's to keep up with stories like football, wrestling etc so with the limitation on tweets, it becomes less likely for me to use. 

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

I am surprised that it has taken Eion Musk to ruin Twitter, I thought the previous owners were on the verge of seeing it crumble.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

I don’t use Twitter enough for it to be an issue, but I hope those who have joined PON due to the issues Elon Musk is incorporating there will stick with it. It’s great to see people joining in, but the key is keeping them engaged.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I have a feeling Elon Musk is trying to drive people away as a means of cost-cutting, without actually saying as much. A lot of the changes are clueless and negative for the Twitter brand. With fewer active users, there won’t be much point in people paying for Twitter Blue or advertisers paying for ads. He’s acting like a child who has bought an expensive toy and doesn’t appreciate it, rather than a CEO of several profit-making businesses. His ideas are negative for the platform, but thankfully it doesn’t bother me.

• Like 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

I bet those Twitter users who voted for him to leave the platform now regret doing so, as he’s having the last laugh by driving everyone else out. It won’t kill Twitter, but it will have a big knock-on effect, and I have read stories about people deactivating their accounts in droves. Elon Musk has created a negative place for a negative social network. He’s doing a fantastic job.

• Haha 2

• Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

hes just trying to push people into paying but twitter is not worth paying $8 a month. i think if it included multiple accounts for content creators, it might make a difference but to make the average user pay for something. good luck with that!

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,310
  • Days Won:  28

I don't really know much about twitter, but mainly because i don't use it and cannot get access to any content on it without having an account. Its always appeared way to public and confusing to me and i can just about handle one social media. He will draw people away from it by making people pay though.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  422
  • Days Won:  1

Twitter has transformed into a personal plaything for Elon Musk. I wasn’t fond of it previously, but now it’s even more unbearable.