Help Keep the Pride of Nottingham Going Strong

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,279
  • Days Won:  80

Hello everyone,

As you may know, the Pride of Nottingham is a community-driven initiative that relies on the support of its members to continue providing great content and resources for Notts County fans. We are currently working hard to reach our fundraising goal for next month, and we need your help to make it happen.

If you can spare a donation, no matter how small, it would really help us out. Every little bit counts, and your support helps us keep providing awesome content for Notts County fans. Let’s work together to keep the Pride of Nottingham going strong!

We can accept donations via PayPal (including card payments from Non-Account holders) and also via the Stripe payment service.

Thank you for your support!

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/donate/

• Like 4
  • Love 12

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i did not even have to think twice about donating, i hope others support this. its easy to forget all the hard work that goes into this and i dont doubt that the merch helps at times but cant be solely expected to raise the money needed to keep the pride of nottingham afloat.

lets support this if you can spare some change, lets keep pon going and help fund its future. 🙏🏻👏🏻

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

My payday is approaching, so I will certainly be making a donation. I have been considering purchasing a print or something similar, particularly one of Kyle Cameron, but instead of doing that, I will express my support through a donation and purchase the print(s) I desire at a later date. Who wouldn’t want to contribute £10 towards something that delivers such high-quality content for free?

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Donations are absolutely not compulsory, but they do help sites out tremendously when members and readers can make donations towards keeping the site going. However, I know @Chris doesn’t want people to feel put off or obliged to do so. Please only do so if you can, it’s never a measure of how much people appreciate something but it’s more about finding that support to keep moving forward in challenging times. On behalf of the Admin team here, I would like to thank everyone.

You are all doing an amazing job with seeing PON flourish.

@NottsCountyKev - I will get that answer for you ASAP.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Yes, I am right behind this and the Pride of Nottingham. Next month, I will be the first to start the ball rolling. Let’s make sure we support this if possible.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

45 minutes ago, Burnz3r0 said:

@NottsCountyKev - I will get that answer for you ASAP.

Do let me know if this is feasible, please. I’m also open to the idea of making a personal donation, but I don’t mind doing it online.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

This is something that we all must try to support when and where we can, I will support it. As I said previously, there has to be some form of support. Good luck with it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’ve donated 👍

I know from personal experience how expensive websites and forums are to upkeep.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

the contributions by everyone has been amazing, i am pleased to see such support and i hope we can grow further in strength.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  531

I have donated. I wish you well with funding the site and covering costs in future months. I am more than happy to contribute.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Thank you everyone, it's really appreciated. I am close to being able to sell this season's prints, which should help to reduce the need to rely on donations. I will accurately report the requested amount of sales generated through donations. Keeping in mind that the following month might be different of course, but I will be reducing the amount asked of when I can.

Or, I may just add the sales to the achieved donation amount; I haven't really decided which is the best way. Just keep in mind if one month, you see £40 being the month's target - that will be due to sales of merch helping. Yet, I might just add the sales to the target, so it stays the same amount. I haven't decided which is best, but this is something that I am extremely thankful for. Knowing that their support means a great deal.

I have mentioned this in the past, but I am also looking into membership schemes which I need to sort out, but it will be similar to Patreon. Having this sorted, would allow me to do so much more, without the need for me to focus so much on other means.

On 28/08/2023 at 22:10, NottsCountyKev said:

Is it possible to make donations in person at @PON_News?

On 28/08/2023 at 23:19, Joshua said:

Do let me know if this is feasible, please. I’m also open to the idea of making a personal donation, but I don’t mind doing it online.

Yes, I can take donations in person, but I will make sure that any reflect on the amount required.

I don't feel comfortable just taking donations, because there are some very vindictive people out there who enjoy harassing people and causing drama when there is no need. Yet to clarify, the amount I have set the target to be isn't me expecting fans to pay for the site's upkeep in full. It's a portion of the overall amount, the rest I still have to pay myself and I always will.

PS. I also plan to gift prints in the name of donators to worthy young fans that have been nominated by others. 💪🏻🙌🏻

• Like 9

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

When I'm old enough and I have a job, I will support PON by donating. I think it's a very well ran website and deserves the support. It provides quality content and analysis, and it fosters a friendly community of fans. I know my parents like it, but they just read or comment on social media. Good luck, Chris. You are doing a great job with PON, and I appreciate your efforts.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@JohnTheBost That's really kind of you to say, a few years ago, I remember another member saying something similar. It means so much. ❤🖤🤍

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I have donated, and I wish I could afford more, but with away games and things in general, this is all I can spare right now. I know you appreciate all donations, but I want to make it clear that I would donate much more if I could. I will commit to donating at least £10 a month. Good luck, Gaffer!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I have also donated and am always happy to support PON. I hope we can hit 100% this month.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 01/09/2023 at 14:58, Chris said:

will accurately report the requested amount of sales generated through donations. Keeping in mind that the following month might be different of course, but I will be reducing the amount asked of when I can.

Or, I may just add the sales to the achieved donation amount; I haven't really decided which is the best way. Just keep in mind if one month, you see £40 being the month's target - that will be due to sales of merch helping. Yet, I might just add the sales to the target, so it stays the same amount. I haven't decided which is best, but this is something that I am extremely thankful for. Knowing that their support means a great deal.

just lower the amount, but keep in mind sometimes people may really get behind donating in numbers and that the following month their may be fewer.

I have mentioned this in the past, but I am also looking into membership schemes which I need to sort out, but it will be similar to Patreon. Having this sorted, would allow me to do so much more, without the need for me to focus so much on other means.

do it, i will support it. its not for everyone but if it was to raise 30-40% that would be an amazing start and less hassle to keep requesting help. if people are willing to support youtubers and people who just write on social media. they should be inclined to support a site which produces good content and a friendly environment to discuss notts.

PS. I also plan to gift prints in the name of donators to worthy young fans that have been nominated by others. 💪🏻🙌🏻

this is how i would love my support to be used, what you did a few years back was a lovely gesture when you asked fans to nominate young supporters then gave them a free print. its a great idea mate.

well done for supporting pon @TheSkipper and @CliftonMagpie.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  3,009

We’ve already achieved 25% of our goal, and we know it’s a lot to ask of our fans, but if you can help us stay on track this month, we would be so grateful! Every donation counts and helps keep the Pride of Nottingham moving forward. A huge thank you to everyone who contributed last month. Let’s continue to make a positive difference on the site! We’re so excited and enthusiastic about what we can achieve together!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Good luck with the fundraising. It is an essential endeavour, and I hope that many Notts fans will support PON in covering the site’s fees. I will certainly look into it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392

I wholeheartedly wish for the successful acquisition of donations that will ensure the site continues to thrive. I am committed to supporting this cause and I would urge any other fans who come across this message to do the same. PON is not just a website, it’s a robust representation and a preserver of the club’s history. It’s a cause that is truly worth supporting.

• Love 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to express that I’m really liking the site so far, and I understand why it’s crucial to contribute towards the site’s costs. Many sites are facing difficulties nowadays, and I hope Notts supporters who are able to will support this. I’ll be sure to contribute occasionally, even if it’s just a small amount.

• Love 2