• 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 10
  • Love 4

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good update, I do like how Notts does this and those seasons where we wouldn't know what was going on - it just led to misinformation. That in turns creates rumours and negativity, it becomes annoying and the easiest thing to do is to provide the update like this.

It's great news, here's the video.

Here's a quick break down.

1. Geraldo Bajrami's Injury Update:
   - Suffered a serious knee injury early in the season.
   - Underwent surgery and has been progressing well in rehabilitation.
   - Recently started training on the grass, a positive step in his recovery.
   - Focus now on building load tolerance for running over the next few months.
   - Goal is to be ready for preseason at the start of the next year.

2. Cedwyn Scott's Injury Situation:
   - Experienced a serious injury, different from Geraldo's, allowing him to continue initially in the game.
   - Required surgery and a significant period off feet.
   - Currently on track with rehabilitation, aiming to return by the end of March.
   - Entering the last phase of rehab, progressing well.

3. Matty Palmer's Season-Ending Injury:
   - Similar injury to Bajrami but occurred later in the season.
   - Currently in the gym phase of rehabilitation, focusing on strengthening.
   - Positive progress, with the target to return for the start of the next season if all goes as planned.

4. Adam Chicksen's Achilles Issue:
   - Experienced an Achilles issue just before Christmas.
   - Towards the end of rehab, recently started grass work.
   - Plan to progress over the next few weeks, aiming for a return to training soon.

5. Injury Updates on Other Players:
   - Louis Macari had a freak illness, out for a couple of weeks, but expected to reintegrate soon.
   - Will Randall and Junior Morias are back to full training after recovering from ankle and calf issues.
   - Positive trend in having more players available for selection, with recent returns to full training.

• Like 4
  • Love 11

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Chris @Fan of Big Tone thanks for this great thread  and the quick breakdown. Really good news about their progress.

This thread could turn into a long and popular thread. 

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  911
  • Days Won:  2

It’s a positive update. The return of the players will add depth to our bench. I’m not sure if Notts will bring in more players, but I don’t think so. I believe we shouldn’t rush Cedwyn Scott and Matt Palmer, let them return at their own pace.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

The recent social media posts from the players, which have been widely shared, have led to this update. The video provides a comprehensive update, and it would be beneficial if Notts considered releasing such updates a bit earlier, especially once players start returning to training. Craig Heiden comes across as very competent and deserves much appreciation for the care he provides to the players. It’s crucial not to rush any player’s return, as a minor issue can escalate into a serious problem. Geraldo Bajrami, Matt Palmer, and Cedwyn Scott have all experienced severe injuries, so their recovery should be handled with utmost care.

• Like 11

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  546
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a positive injury update, and hopefully, we won’t have any more serious setbacks. The return of players can provide a boost, although they might need some time to adjust to match days, like Adam Chicksen and Will Randall. They should add some strength to the team. So far, Randall’s performance has been a bit disappointing, so I hope he steps up under Maynard’s guidance.

• Like 9

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

a bit overdue i agree considering.

we never seem to issue much information about some players. the lewis macari and will randall issues seem weird. i am not suggesting they are not ignored but will for one seems to be injured more than he is ready to be selected. macari comes in and out, did well when he played and then mysteriously was not mentioned. very good video and update from notts. 

• Like 9

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@B&Wstripes we might see better from Randall under Stuart. Surprising what a new gaffer can do for players on the perifery.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

The Macari one is weird. I think it was the day after he signed his permanent contract that Luke said it was an injury at home. Now it’s described as a “freak illness”. What’s a freak illness?

Baj and Matty both sound like ACL’s? Used to be career ending (Clough) but now regularly come back stronger after 6-9 months out.

• Like 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

The situation with Lewis Macari’s injury is a bit puzzling, but I wouldn’t want to speculate too much. It could be a personal matter, such as a family member dealing with an illness, and he’s being given time off. If he’s actually injured, it would be odd, but it could be two separate issues. I’m eager for Matt Palmer’s return, but I’m willing to wait until he’s fully recovered and ready. Ideally, Cedwyn Scott will be back soon, but there’s no need to rush him.

• Like 9

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Days Won:  17

Was a good update on our injured soldiers. Wish them all a good recovery and hopefully seem them back fully fit for the start of the next season. COYP

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

In the recent press conference, it seemed like some players might return sooner than expected, which wasn’t the impression given by Craig’s interview. I think they might still be unsure and are trying to boost our spirits. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to Lewis Macari, as he’s likely dealing with personal issues.

Edited by JIMBO
  • Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

The update is encouraging. Notts has done a commendable job helping the players recover, and it’s reassuring to know that those who’ve had surgeries haven’t faced any complications. I’m particularly hopeful about Matt Palmer’s recovery; it would be unfortunate if his injury affected his style of play, but I don’t think it will. I’m also looking forward to Cedwyn Scott’s return.

• Like 6

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  570
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I don’t put much stock in the players doing well, it’s pleasant to hear but anything can occur. I’m more eager to see when the players are ready to play. Will Randall’s signing has been quite odd given his frequent absences.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Cedwyn Scott could have made a big difference against Barrow, but we need to give players enough time to recover. We shouldn’t rush them back before a medical professional has cleared them and assessed the risk of further injury. We could use all the players who are out, but Notts can afford to give them time.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  467

Good luck to all the injured players. Is Tobi injured now? I haven’t seen him around the squad lately unless I’m mistaken. I think we would always struggle without Scott and Palmer, who are two very strong players.

• Like 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  634

Palmer and Scott could easily join our squad right now and make a big difference. I like McGoldrick, but he can’t lead us. We need him to think creatively and use his experience to help the club.

• Like 2