A signing imminent ??

Magic magpie

So Alan Hardy on Twitter had a conversation with someone after they suggested he had spoken to the chairman’s targets. Alan Hardy said “the fans will know first” and frank Lampard was mentioned do you think a new signing is on the way or Hardy having a bit of banter.? 

Supporter+

I saw that someone accused him of pretending to be Lampards best friend by calling him Frank, he replied that he’d call him Mr Lampard when he had dinner with him later, not sure whether it was a joke or not.

yeah with all the tweets directed to mason bennett from ah, i think it would be him. so im with @ohstanleyaborah oh this one.

the account that kept tweeting ah about it and has something about kitman just seems to know nothing. just look at half the crap he comes out with! i hope mason bennett does come back on loan.

I spoke about this with @Magic magpie a few days ago.

There was a rumour going round that Mason Bennett wanted to stay at Derby and that Frank Lampard has plans for him, however a source close to me says this isn't true and that it's possible that Bennett may get transfer listed. If Alan Hardy can pull off a deal to a deal to get him back on loan, with the mindset that we may sign him in the summer after - I think this would be a great move.

We'll have to wait and see.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

I spoke about this with @Magic magpie a few days ago.

There was a rumour going round that Mason Bennett wanted to stay at Derby and that Frank Lampard has plans for him, however a source close to me says this isn't true and that it's possible that Bennett may get transfer listed. If Alan Hardy can pull off a deal to a deal to get him back on loan, with the mindset that we may sign him in the summer after - I think this would be a great move.

We'll have to wait and see.

Mate like I said that would be one of the two I wanted back .. let’s hope it is hi the team will look stronger and better 

It makes you wonder.

Normally I would say there might not be anything in this, but with it being Frank Lampard and now he manages Derby County. It makes you think that there could be more to it, we played Forest the year we got some of their players on loan in a friendly correct? Who knows, you have to speculate to accumulate.

Archived