Daily chat thread - Tuesday 4th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN, we have an early wake up today as we’ve got the grandchildren coming any minute. They are off school on an inset day and we are taking them to a theme park called Twin Lakes in Leicestershire, it’s a treat for George’s birthday as he was 10 on Sunday.

I won’t be around much today so I hope everyone has a great day, I’ll pop on here tonight while I’m listening to the match on the radio.

Dont forget to tell us what you’re up to today.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Hope you all have a lovely day @Fan of Big Tone, hope the weather picks up a bit for you too. I think we're supposed to be taking mum and going on Highfields, hoping the sun will come out. Like you, i'll be listenening on the radio tonight. Hope everyone else on here will have a good day too. COYP

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

@Fan of Big Tone the wife took our two and two of their friends to Twinlakes yesterday and they loved it. Came back absolutely knackered though so you might end up falling asleep during the match tonight. ( Trying to give you a good excuse here!)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

My backs killing today but I'm not letting it prevent me from doing things, though I really need to get referred to a pain clinic.

I had a short walk with Kate to fetch something from the nearby shops, once back I fired up my PC and have been quietly doing what I normally would. It seems strange with the kids back at school, so when they return I will be making a fuss of them.

I'm planning to try and bake as a way to distract myself.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Just finished putting our Tesco delivery away.We have our Sunday dinner on Tuesday cos we'll all be in,so I'll be preparing that later for teatime.Hope to listen to HK's first match and hopefully a win tonight.

Hope everyone enjoys their days activities where ever and whatever.Updates please everyone.

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i am currently setting up my pc which was delivered today, i dont want people to think im bragging. im not and i have never owned a pc before so its all new to me but i am excited about no longer having to use a tablet or my phone to use pon and other sites.

after i have to go out and meet up with one of my cousins.

then i hope to be able to listen to the notts game, i think dab radios are doing well in nottingham for some reason. 😛 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

If you need any help @liampie let me know, I don't mind walking over to yours to help set it up.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Just got back from work. Been working in Cavershall today I think its called near Blyth Bridge. Will be playing football at 6:30 until 7:30 so will be tight to get back or the game. Even though its a Checkatrade Game I still like to watch Notts so will be paying a tenner to watch the game tonight as it will hopefully give me some food for thought to write some topics later.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Work and then a drink afterwards with a few of my colleagues.

Going to catch up with the site and then have a look to see what's happening on Twitter. 

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Great day at Twin Lakes with the Grandkids and a meal at the pub, I am exhausted now, you were right @hissingdwarf, listening to the match trying not to fall asleep.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Back to routine with my kids back at school today, so i had to take my girls to school and superpie went later on as only year7s start at normal time on the first day back.

I then tidied the house and then grouted the tiles as i ran out of grout yesterday. When the kids came back from school i played with them for abit and prepared tea. Next week i will be back to helping out at school so i might aswell make the most of the time at home.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Despite my stove top is broke due to a accident I still had a day In the kitchen cooking and went food shopping .. before a bit of Fifa and Pon posting 

Archived