Will Harry change anything away to MK Dons ?

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So after today 4-0 defeat my question girls and boys is will Harry change anything for the Tuesday night tie away at MK Dons or will he change anyone weather defence or attack.?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Aslong as he looks at how they can improve from terrible score, i dont care if he changes the squad... Get back to winning ways though.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I honestly can't comment but he needs to review the mistakes that lead to Burt's goals, conceding 4 is extremely poor and it's not like we lost to a decent League Two team. They're average and somewhat overachieving.

I think he may change the defence not sure who he will drop but after today there will be repacusions .. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

In his after match discussion he hinted at changes he said Dennis and Vaughan did well when they came on and was critical of the team, even Stead, who he said was poor by his standards.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Something needs to be changed, I think yesterday's result falls on Kewell's shoulders because his poor game plan and lack of foresight towards making needed changes.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

Who knows? 🤷‍♂️

He should have made better changes on the back of the Macclesfield game but I think missing the other game changed his mind.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Actually put two CM's infront of the back four as Alessandra is an attacking player, not a defensive player. Give Patching a go or Crawford. No need to try and outplay an inform team away from home. It won't work. You have to dig in and grind it out like we did at Macclesfield but add a bit more quality going forward. 

After further thought Thomas was the only change due to the suspension to Milsom ... not blaming Thomas I think he is a good player so the change may happen there maybe Vaughan for Thomas ... I can’t see the defence being changed Duffy isn’t fit yet Dan Jones has officially served his ban so maybe him .. again this is after a nights sleep which with Notts you need.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @NottsGeezerCal

Wouldn't mind seeing Dennis or Campbell given some game time. Maybe give Toots a rest and let Oxlade play, I wouldn't change too much just throwing some ideas of who could come in.. Hawkridge? 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

Actually put two CM's infront of the back four as Alessandra is an attacking player, not a defensive player. Give Patching a go or Crawford. No need to try and outplay an inform team away from home. It won't work. You have to dig in and grind it out like we did at Macclesfield but add a bit more quality going forward. 

Agree with this totally, Alessandra is decent on the wings but his defensive liabilities are noticed in the centre of the park, especially in a midfield of Thomas, Enzio and Hewitt as non have any real defensive capabilities.

If we play Thomas, Enzio and Allesandra in a midfield it has to be in a 4-2-3-1 formation or 4-5-1 as they are just to lightweight, just goes to show how imbalanced our squad is presently. Maybe HK believes Crawford and Patching aren’t ready but to be honest Allesandra and Hewitt as a cm pairing just aren’t good enough especially defensively in a 4-4-2.

I might even be tempted to put Enzio up top with Stead/Hemmings in away games, I think he played there a couple of times last season for Crawley then we could at least play Thomas if we are going to stay in a 4-4-2. 

How strange it is that our most important player may be Rob Milsom, a player we allowed to leave for free and didn’t really get a look in under Kevin Nolan?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

harry kewell needs to understand the opposition better, he seems okay at home but away from it he seems to experiment too much.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

From what I saw on the highlights we conceded sloppy goals once again due to switching off and players strolling about. He just needs to find a system that gets players to track back. 

Southgate brought in a 3-3-2-2 system with wing backs and a holding midfielder which works both attack and defence as there is cover. 

If Kewell can get players to fit them positions and be able to cover gaps then job sorted. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Harry Kewell is stubborn like Kevin Nolan was so I don't think he will make any changes but he should, there's players who shown good form to get in the team but are now becoming average. Others are just wore from being over played, Harry's made poor choices so far here but he can get things back on track.

Archived