How many points can Notts pick up in December.?

Magic magpie

So hopefully by the time that we play our first league match of December Neal Ardley would have been in charge of his first game so he should hopefully getting to grips with the squad. 

He dose have a lot to do a mountain to climb some say but I’m hoping he can achieve a few points in December. 

So my question is how many points do you think Notts can earn during December.?

Saturday 8th -Away Mansfield 

Saturday 15th - Home Tranmere 

Saturday 22nd - Away Grimsby

Wednesday 26th - Home Macclesfield 

Saturday 29th - Home Bury 

Obvious loss to Mansfield (L 2-1)

Tranmere are not great away from home and Ardley should rejuvenate us just a little bit to help us battle our way to a point (D 1-1)

Grimsby have picked up some good results at Blundell Park recently but I think we'll battle like against Tranmere (D 1-1)

Big game and huge three points needed against bottom placed Macc. I reckon we'll do it. Scrapped and fought at Moss Rose and we will do the same again. (W 2-0)

Bury have found their feet and Ryan Lowe has done a good job. They'll be too good for us. (L 1-2)

Despite only one win I think we will show a lot more fight than we have under Nolan, Kewell and Chettle. We need to be structured and we need to battle. We also need a siege mentality. These three things I think Ardley will install. 

LDDWL 

Notts will end the year in 22nd place with 21 points from 25 games

I hope Notts grow in confidence under NA and the bunch of misfits start believing and not panicking.A good summary  @ARLukomski,I hope Notts get enough points to climb  away from the relegation places

I hope Notts get enough points to climb away from the relegation places too, wouldn't hurt Neal Ardley & Cox to listen in to one of @ARLukomskivlogs i don't think. He has Notts pretty much summed up doesn't he.  I'd like a "new manager syndrome" win against our oppenents on Saturday - dare we hope? 

10 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Saturday 8th - (A) Mansfield  = 2 - 1 (L)

Saturday 15th - (H) Tranmere = 1 - 0 (W)

Saturday 22nd - (A) Grimsby = 0 - 1 (W)

Wednesday 26th - (H) Macclesfield = 3 - 1 (W)

Saturday 29th - Bury (H) = 1 - 2 (L)

I think realistically with a new manager set in place we should be aiming for 9 points. I think we can beat Tranmere and Macclesfield but Grimsby are playing well at the moment so I might be a bit hopeful there. Thing is with Grimsby they score a lot but also concede a lot too. Without Boldewjin and a few more players such as Alessandra, Stead and Hemmings with no further injury update provided I find it hard to judge whether we will even pick up points during December. A draw at Mansfield would be hopeful but I can only see us losing as they have only lost 1 all year so far. It would be nice to see some fight for once in a Derby though so who knows I think it will be a case of who wants it more. 

Bury also playing well so can see us losing that too. 

Head ruling heart I would say I can’t see him having enough time to sort things out before Mansfield, but then I think it will be a steady build up to some sort of recovery.

heart ruling head well draw against Mansfield and win the rest. 🤞

Saturday 8th - (A) Mansfield  = 3 - 1 (L)

Saturday 15th - (H) Tranmere = 1 - 0 (W)

Saturday 22nd - (A) Grimsby = 1 - 1 (D)

Wednesday 26th - (H) Macclesfield = 2 - 1 (W)

Saturday 29th - Bury (H) = 1 - 1 (D)

We have some tough games in December including the away tie at Mansfield. 

Mansfield, Draw 

Tranmere, win 

Grimsby, loose 

Macclesfield,win 

Bury,loose 

i think between 4-7 points the Mansfield game my heart says a draw by my brain says has Neal had enough time to settle in. Tranmere are up and down where Grimsby and bury have been looking good. 

Archived