PONcast Extra: Notts County must get back on track at Colchester

PON_News

Hello, welcome to the Pride of Nottingham PONcast Extra.

In today's episode, @ARLukomski and @Chris preview today's game against Colchester United.

The PON duo preview Notts County's upcoming game against Colchester United at the Colchester Community Stadium.

They also reflect on Notts County's game against Oldham Athletic and Colchester United's squad depth and how they tactically play.

In addition, they also speak about where The Magpies and The Us are in the league table at the ahead of the match.

All this and more only in the PONcast Extra: Colchester United match preview.

Don't forget to have you say below and on the upcoming game - match discussion.

I would like to extend my thanks to @ARLukomski for coming in and helping me, unfortunately I have been busy and I struggled to get this out until now. Despite this I feel the PONcast extra is another fantastic preview and I am excited to see a new member join in with the production.

@samwatto2008 will hopefully be back for the next episode, so we can discuss things between the three of us.

As always we are still keen to get fans on board and will push to improve things.

fantastic!

guys i have been waiting for the poncasts to return with the christmas and new year period, i am pleased to see @ARLukomski join in and i feel he did very well. his comments came across really well, especially when talking about the colchester squad in depth. great job!!!

Great Poncast.

Interesting to hear another members views too. I think the way this game goes will influence the players that get released.

Tactics from the other team and previous games is a good way of getting to know how the game may go.

• Chris unfeatured this topic

Archived