South African Consortium Complete Due Diligence

menzinho

Alan has been saying for months that the takeover will happen in a few weeks and days so unless alot of people have pulled out and hes just carrying on the information from the last interested investor, is it really going to be soon or are we going to enter non league with a rubbish squad and manager that can't motivate them.

If new owners are in the wings and that is a big if , for God’s sake look at the mess that is of AH making , this mess is about a man with no experience taking the helm and doing an incredibly bad job , do they seriously think he has and credibility in running this football club? 

I would be seriously concerned with there judgement as well as that of AH . Our best hope is for s takeover but not with AH anywhere near the club . 

It seems very bizarre that potential new owners would consider Hardy staying involved. He’s brought nothing but bad publicity and his decisions have brought about the downfall of the club. Surely we need a clean slate and to rebuild the whole structure. I’m particularly concerned that it’s not going to be sorted quickly and that’s a massive disadvantage to us for next season. 

Well Alan Hardy needs to go.

If he's displeased with this season I do not understand why he just doesn't resign.

He could focus on businesses where he can be more successful, leaving the new owners to recruit someone who doesn't get directly involved with the media. The club needs a chairman who's hands on but hand free from social media. Leave that to the staff who are trained.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2019 at 17:35, DangerousSausage said:

No-one knows yet. Can't wait to find out.

The Vale owner and the dodgy-sounding property dealer are other bidders, but it sounds as if the South Africans are preferred.

Names have supposedly been published but I can't find anything about it?

Archived