if notts beats wrexham on sunday

liampie

if notts can beat wrexham on sunday, it can turn the season around and breed a bit of confidence into the squad. it seems we are adapting and the arrival of booty seems to give notts a bit of grit in the middle of the park.

im not suggesting we will win every game, i just think the positives are there if we can build on this good result against harrogate.

what do you think?

Winning football matches breeds confidence, it settles the nerves and would allow the players to express themselves without fear. This season is all about stability and establishing ourselves as a National League club, if this can be done right then a few good season of steady building may lead to a brighter future.

Until then I am taking each game as they come.

I refuse to get over excited about results, whilst I don't get upset when they go wrong either.

It could completely change things, back to back wins could give the squad a much needed boost - yet a defeat could see stress creep back into our supporters camp.

Realistically, I think Notts should do well but confidence and chances will play a bigger part of it.

That and playing well.

There were some glaring defensive frailties on Tuesday but let’s hope that as the squad get to know each other the errors will reduce and with a bit of luck the goals will come at the other end.

I can’t understand the negativity from some fans, of course we are all hurting after last season but it’s gone and we need to move forward with new owners and new hope for the future. A few wins and the doubters will dissolve away.

It was never going to be a fast start after all the upheaval of the closed season, I don't think it has been too bad a start, starting to adjust a bit. Will obviously need to improve, but that comes with confidence and playing together. Can we go straight back up?.. Heart says yes, head says we will need at least a couple of seasons to build. I would dearly love it to be proven wrong, but I think we will probably just miss out on the play offs. 

Notts should have won but at least the chances came, fair play to Wrexham I felt they did well and gave us a game. It's been awhile since I have seen games so consistently at Meadow Lane being enjoyable.

Archived