• 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good read that. 👍

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The Football League paper has been kind to Notts, much better than the Nottingham Post, which only cares about money and selling their paper without putting much effort into it. The National League paper is brilliant and I will continue to support it despite not being in the Non-League. I have contributed to it twice. They're very open and focus on putting out worthy reads.

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

the football league paper have been very good to notts, i like that they have written these pieces its like they are waving us good bye. i dont think there is much coverage in newspaper form from the football leagues perspective. it would be nice though.

its a very good article, they have published a few on notts today.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

The Non-League Paper has provided excellent coverage of Notts County. They have written some fantastic features about the club. I will certainly miss their coverage - it’s one of the best papers you could buy.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

The Non-League Paper has provided good coverage of the league, offering a fair perspective.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  5

One of the better things about being in the National League is the Non-League paper. From now on, we’ll have to rely on national papers and the Nottingham Post for coverage.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

The National League paper has given Notts County better coverage than the Nottingham Post ever has. It’s quite a shame really. I haven’t bought the paper for years now and I will miss reading about Notts in the NLP. Thankfully, we are no longer in Non-League.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  744
  • Days Won:  3

I have to commend the National League Paper for their excellent coverage of Notts County during their time in the National League. They wrote some brilliant stories and gave us a lot of insight into the team and the league. Thank you, NLP!

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I'll definitely carry on reading the Non League Newspaper whenever I have the opportunity, as it's really enjoyable to learn about the various clubs outside of the Football League. I'm glad you think so too! It's great to see how they've showcased Notts in a positive light, making all of us Notts fans very proud with their coverage. I appreciate all the hard work they put into it, and it's a nice way for us to keep up with the teams that might not receive as much attention otherwise.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Indeed, it has been a pleasure to see images of the National League paper. We can be grateful for PON and other supporters producing quality content for us to enjoy. Anything dedicated to the Magpies is certainly worth our time.

• Like 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I was about to link three of their articles, but I see they're behind a payment gateway which is fair enough. 14p isn't much to ask, not sure if you can subscribe for a day though.

It does seem pointless linking though, as nobody without an account and subscription could read them.

Their paper has been very good to Notts, I almost wrote two pieces for them, but personal issues took my attention away from that. This was during our first and second seasons in the National League. My duties and time was needed elsewhere, but I found them to be very encouraging.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,961
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I don’t buy physical newspapers anymore but I have seen pictures of some of the articles on Twitter and I’ve been very impressed.

• Content Count:  916
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, they weren’t biased towards us compared to other teams and said plenty about Notts. You could say they didn’t do the same for Wrexham, who did receive some praise at times when it wasn’t truly deserved, but that’s to be expected.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  912
  • Days Won:  2

The Non League paper has done good coverage, I understand their need to make money but publishing like 3 pieces online without at least making one free to read seems like a final cash grab to me.

• Like 1