Ricardo Moniz loses Hungarian head coach's job but his team win the Hungarian Cup final, to qualify for Europe

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's weird, I would be confused if I were Ricardo Moniz. It seems political, rather than football related (his sacking).

I hope he finds a good club that will give him time, his stays at club never seem to be long lasting.

• Like 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

maybe he should have wore his pilot jacket or bought a bomber jacket? i would not mess with ricardo then.

i do feel sorry for him because he seems a decent manager and an excellent coach, but his managerial positions dont seem to last long enough for him to truly get his ideas over.

• Like 6

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I still think Ricardo was treated unfairly at Notts. Fans who complained about him didn’t understand what he was trying to do. The football was okay; attacking-wise it was entertaining, but he left behind a legacy of poor defending. It might seem harsh, but we’ve been awful ever since and it’s only just starting to get better.

• Like 5

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

Ricardo Moniz should consider becoming a director of sport for a football team. His influence and knowledge could keep him employed longer. He’s a good manager, just affected by this strange habit of being sacked.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I completely agree with you regarding Ricardo Moniz. It is unfortunate how managers often don't get enough time to prove themselves in football these days. It can take time to build a successful team, and continuity is key to achieving this. If given the right support and time, Moniz could bring a lot of success to a club.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

I feel sorry for Ricardo Moniz. He’s a good coach and manager. I was surprised by his last appointment because I thought he would be better suited to a Dutch or Belgian team.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  389
  • Days Won:  0

Ricardo Moniz has been sacked again? At what point will he take over a club that he’s already managed or will he go south and find a nation that just wants some European connection and doesn’t care about anything but known names from the game?

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  0

Ricardo Moniz will probably resurface in Austria or somewhere similar. I wish him well, but I do wonder when he’ll decide enough is enough.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,506
  • Days Won:  287

He has no trouble finding these jobs, but never stays anywhere for long. As much as it pains me to say it, the common denominator is him. He's either really bad at getting along with his superiors, or is not very good at choosing his clubs. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

Ricardo Moniz will soon be back in employment. He is never out of work for long and I believe that as long as he feels happy managing a team, he should continue until he decides to retire.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  912
  • Days Won:  2

Ricardo Moniz, one must commend the man for his seemingly uncanny ability to secure employment within the European football scene. In comparison, such noteworthy and well-seasoned English managers as Harry Redknapp, Steve Bruce, and Big Sam appear to have achieved rather less in terms of attaining management positions across the top two tiers. It would be truly wonderful to witness Moniz ultimately triumph, reaching a level of success that would allow him to gracefully retire and bask in his accomplishments.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

Good coach, but I think he's flawed somewhat as a manager. Everyone has their opinion, but I think a good manager knows you can't concede too many goals.