Where are they now : Marc Bola

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

When I read who he had joined, I thought they sounded Turkish. I hate seeing good players joining obscure teams, but I'm saying that it's a good chance for him to be spotted by bigger clubs. The Turkish league often gets scouts from France and Italy, so there's that. I wish him well, he's too good to be playing there for too long.

• Like 11

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  389
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t know much about the Turkish league, but I wish Marc Bola all the best. He’s a good player, so I hope the move brings him closer to winning trophies.

• Like 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

good luck marc bola, i wish him great success as he continues his football journey.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

I am not sure if I would consider this an upgrade or downgrade for him. I do think he’s a fantastic player, so I wish him well. I hope the move proves to be a good one.

• Like 6

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  570
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I hope he settles in over there and does well. Turkey is a very warm country and it should be a good experience for him. I am surprised Middlesbrough allowed him to go.

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

If he does well, there’s a slim chance he may get noticed by England. More likely, he may declare himself available for the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Good luck to him. I would have stuck it out in England, but I wish him all the best with his career.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1,134
  • Days Won:  2

Marc Bola moving to Turkey sounds like something I never thought would happen. I hope he settles well over there. He should do well and I’m interested to see how he performs.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  422
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a challenging league to return from, and I’m surprised he agreed to sign given the many better options available. I fear this may be the point in his career where things start to unravel.

• Like 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

This is a somewhat unusual move for Marc Bola. At the age of 25, he could have been playing in the Premier League, but instead, he has transferred to the Turkish league. I hope he performs well.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I am trying to recall if I saw any games he played during the season he was on loan. I have seen highlights. I think if he can be happy in Turkey, good luck to him. I don’t think the league is all that competitive, as the bigger clubs easily dominate it.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  912
  • Days Won:  2

I can’t imagine Marc Bola playing in Turkey; the heat and dryness alone are enough to make even the fittest players think twice about running. I do hope he does well; he put every effort into his time here at Notts.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,168
  • Days Won:  3

It’s a bit of a weird move in my eyes, but I think Marc Bola will still succeed. The Turkish league does have some quality, and faster players tend to do better there.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Marc Bola, I wish you the best of luck. I assume they are offering him much better wages than he is currently receiving, as well as a good chance of playing in cup competitions.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  252
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, this is a good move. He should receive an increase in wages, and if he performs well, even if he stays in Turkey for the duration of his contract, teams back in England should take notice. He will undoubtedly have options.